Evolution is a LIE !!

  • yecreationist
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 8, 2003
      EvolutionisaLIE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The greatest fraud in the history of mankind !!!
    • Sam
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 8, 2003
        A bigger lie than God? Not by a long shot.

        The greatest fraud in the history of mankind !!!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Susan Cogan
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 9, 2003
          At 03:10 AM 8/9/03 +0000, you wrote:
          >EvolutionisaLIE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >

          >The greatest fraud in the history of mankind !!!

          this guy subscribed, dropped this and ran. I checked out his group. It has
          *1* member. Maybe I'll subscribe :-)

          Susan

          ----
          Please check out my recently published historical novel "Jubilee."
          http://members.cox.net/sbcogan/writing.html
          "JUBILEE is an excellent read, brilliantly written and historically
          illuminating."
          --Brett Scott, reviewing for The Romance Studio.
          ". . . action packed, suspenseful and romantic."
          --Dawn Myers, reviewing for Writers Unlimited

        • piasan@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 9, 2003
            susan-brassfield@... writes:

            > At 03:10 AM 8/9/03 +0000, you wrote:
            > >EvolutionisaLIE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            > >

            > >The greatest fraud in the history of mankind !!!
            >

            > this guy subscribed, dropped this and ran. I checked out his group. It has
            > *1* member. Maybe I'll subscribe :-)

            Pi:
            Apparently, he dropped his own group and ran too. When I got Susan's
            message, I tried to access the group. Yahoo doesn't seem to have an
            "evolutionisaLie" group.

          • Alan Saunders
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
              piasan wrote:

              > Apparently, he dropped his own group and ran too. When I got
              Susan's
              > message, I tried to access the group. Yahoo doesn't seem to have
              an
              > "evolutionisaLie" group.

              It exists, but I haven't tried to join it. A friend of mine did and
              has got banned already. Apparently if you ask a question the
              moderator can't answer you get banned and the messages with the
              tricky question are deleted.

              What a great group :-)

              Alan
            • Alan Saunders
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
                I wrote:
                > It exists, but I haven't tried to join it. A friend of mine did
                and
                > has got banned already. Apparently if you ask a question the
                > moderator can't answer you get banned and the messages with the
                > tricky question are deleted.
                >
                > What a great group :-)

                I have just joined, but membership must be approved and all messages
                are moderated. Dave Oldridge has posted once and been banned.

                Alan
              • yecreationist
                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
                  --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Saunders"
                  <alan.catherine@b...> wrote:
                  > I wrote:
                  > > It exists, but I haven't tried to join it. A friend of mine did
                  > and
                  > > has got banned already. Apparently if you ask a question the
                  > > moderator can't answer you get banned and the messages with the
                  > > tricky question are deleted.
                  > >
                  > > What a great group :-)
                  >
                  > I have just joined, but membership must be approved and all
                  messages
                  > are moderated. Dave Oldridge has posted once and been banned.
                  >
                  > Alan

                  Because insults and perverse file uploads will not be tolerated.
                  Intelligent people can discuss without insult. David proved that he
                  can't.
                • Alan Saunders
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
                    "yecreationist" wrote:
                    > Because insults and perverse file uploads will not be tolerated.
                    > Intelligent people can discuss without insult. David proved that
                    he
                    > can't.

                    The archives of this group would suggest otherwise. Still you only
                    have two members in your group so far as you've banned everyone
                    else. One of them is me and I'm only there for the fun; I love
                    moderated groups. And the other one is you.

                    Alan
                  • Susan Cogan
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 10, 2003
                      At 10:12 PM 8/10/03 +0000, you wrote:
                      >"yecreationist" wrote:
                      > > Because insults and perverse file uploads will not be tolerated.
                      > > Intelligent people can discuss without insult. David proved that
                      >he
                      > > can't.
                      >
                      >Alan: The archives of this group would suggest otherwise. Still you only
                      >have two members in your group so far as you've banned everyone
                      >else. One of them is me and I'm only there for the fun; I love
                      >moderated groups. And the other one is you.

                      I found this line from one of his posts telling "(2)the person I get my
                      info from is a jerk because he must lie to me." Creationists are people who
                      have been lied to repeatedly by people they should have been able to trust.
                      It's sad, really.

                      Susan

                      ----

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 11, 2003
                        Susan Cogan wrote:
                        > I found this line from one of his posts telling "(2)the person I
                        get my
                        > info from is a jerk because he must lie to me." Creationists are
                        people who
                        > have been lied to repeatedly by people they should have been able
                        to trust.
                        > It's sad, really.

                        It's sad that he must fashion insults out of someone's post in order
                        to justify banning them and avoid having to debate with them.

                        Alan
                      • Alan Saunders
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 11, 2003
                          I wrote:
                          > It's sad that he must fashion insults out of someone's post in
                          order
                          > to justify banning them and avoid having to debate with them.
                          >
                          > Alan

                          This is the latest edict:

                          "It would seem that anything to do with creation is met with
                          outright
                          hostility. I just wanted a place where folks could discuss creation
                          and the lie that is evolution without being bombarded by the hateful
                          nonsense that comes from those who walk in darkness"

                          Apparently discussion of 'creation and the lie that is evolution' is
                          not allowed to actually crticise either of those two concepts or the
                          people who peddle them.

                          And, yes, now I've been banned. I recommend everyone join and post;
                          you too can be banned for speaking your mind if you want to.

                          Oh, and yecreationist, why did you delete panser_bjorne's question
                          on the two occasions it was asked? What were you afraid of?

                          Alan
                        • Alan Saunders
                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 12, 2003
                            I wrote:
                            > Oh, and yecreationist, why did you delete panser_bjorne's question
                            > on the two occasions it was asked? What were you afraid of?

                            Here is PB's question:

                            "You state evolution is a fraud. Fraud is a crime. So what are the
                            names of the people currently perpetrating this fraud, so that
                            appropriate legal action can be taken against them?"

                            Anyone care to answer it?

                            Alan
                          • Alan Saunders
                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 4, 2003
                              --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "yecreationist"
                              <krinks@v...> wrote:
                              > EvolutionisaLIE-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                              >

                              > The greatest fraud in the history of mankind !!!

                              I can't find the group any more. I guess he's banned so many people
                              from it for suggesting that things he's written may be wrong that
                              there's no members left.

                              Alan
                            • piasan@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Oct 4, 2003
                                In a message dated 10/4/03 11:22:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
                                alan.catherine@... writes:
                                I can't find the group any more. I guess he's banned so many people
                                from it for suggesting that things he's written may be wrong that
                                there's no members left.
                                Pi:
                                I never could find the group... but I probably wouldn't have lasted more than
                                a post or two anyway.