Watch the show the "ANIMAL PLANET " on TV tonight!

  • vgovianni <vgovianni@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
      Watch this show and see Evolution proven false!

      Notice how they will leave out MANKIND from the equation-so that
      Evolution will work for them.

      Tell me why they could not include mankind in the show,I mean this is
      SUPPOSED to be somekind of fact or something.....right?

      Yes they are Confidently going to show us Evolution 200 million years
      from now,but where is "man" in all this evolving?

      Why are they affraid to show what will happen to mankind, are we not
      just another animal to them?

      Oh and BTW, they must be kidding with the creatures they MADE-UP.
    • hecd2 <macandrew@ntlworld.com>
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "vgovianni
        <vgovianni@y...>" <vgovianni@y...> wrote:
        > Watch this show and see Evolution proven false!
        >
        > Notice how they will leave out MANKIND from the equation-so that
        > Evolution will work for them.
        >
        > Tell me why they could not include mankind in the show,I mean this
        is
        > SUPPOSED to be somekind of fact or something.....right?
        >
        > Yes they are Confidently going to show us Evolution 200 million
        years
        > from now,but where is "man" in all this evolving?
        >
        > Why are they affraid to show what will happen to mankind, are we
        not
        > just another animal to them?
        >
        > Oh and BTW, they must be kidding with the creatures they MADE-UP.

        It's just a bit of fun.

        Tell you what - I bet you my house to a buck that it turns out
        exactly as they describe. Is it a deal?

        Alec
      • strangestuk <walkabout@mindless.com>
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
          news flash vgovianni we are just animals.

        • qkvcs1 <qkvcs@webtv.net>
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
            --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "strangestuk <walkabout@m...>" <walkabout@m...> wrote:
            > news flash vgovianni we are just animals.

            speak for yourself !

            i am not an animal , I AM A HUMAN BEING - CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!

            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "vgovianni
            > <vgovianni@y...>" <vgovianni@y...> wrote:
            > > Watch this show and see Evolution proven false!
            > >
            > > Notice how they will leave out MANKIND from the equation-so that
            > > Evolution will work for them.
            > >
            > > Tell me why they could not include mankind in the show,I mean this is
            > > SUPPOSED to be somekind of fact or something.....right?
            > >
            > > Yes they are Confidently going to show us Evolution 200 million years
            > > from now,but where is "man" in all this evolving?
            > >
            > > Why are they affraid to show what will happen to mankind, are we not
            > > just another animal to them?
            > >
            > > Oh and BTW, they must be kidding with the creatures they MADE-UP.
          • Jon Strayer
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
              ** Reply to message from "qkvcs1 <qkvcs@...>"
              <qkvcs@...> on Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:49:09 -0000

              > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com,
              > "strangestuk <walkabout@m...>" <walkabout@m...> wrote:
              > > news flash vgovianni we are just animals.
              > >
              > speak for yourself !
              >
              > i am not an animal , I AM A HUMAN BEING - CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!

              Wow, I haven't seen anyone make this mistake since I was in
              the fifth grade. Take your pick Q. Your choices are
              animal, vegetable or mineral.

              -- And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be. . . ?
            • Ralph Krumdieck
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
                >--- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "strangestuk
                ><walkabout@m...>" <walkabout@m...> wrote:
                > > news flash vgovianni we are just animals.
                > >
                >speak for yourself !
                >
                >i am not an animal , I AM A HUMAN BEING - CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!

                vgo will welcome you with open arms. He thinks we are gods, too.
                ralph
              • tinroad66 <tinroad66@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 1, 2003
                  --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "qkvcs1 <qkvcs@w...>"
                  <qkvcs@w...> wrote:
                  > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "strangestuk
                  <walkabout@m...>" <walkabout@m...> wrote:
                  > > news flash vgovianni we are just animals.
                  > >
                  > speak for yourself !
                  >
                  > i am not an animal , I AM A HUMAN BEING - CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF
                  GOD!

                  Tin: Then why aren't you capable of supporting your assertions with
                  evidence ? Perhaps because you don't have any.

                  BTW -- Mus Musculus rules.

                  > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "vgovianni
                  > > <vgovianni@y...>" <vgovianni@y...> wrote:
                  > > > Watch this show and see Evolution proven false!
                  > > >
                  > > > Notice how they will leave out MANKIND from the equation-so
                  that
                  > > > Evolution will work for them.
                  > > >
                  > > > Tell me why they could not include mankind in the show,I mean
                  this is
                  > > > SUPPOSED to be somekind of fact or something.....right?
                  > > >
                  > > > Yes they are Confidently going to show us Evolution 200 million
                  years
                  > > > from now,but where is "man" in all this evolving?
                  > > >
                  > > > Why are they affraid to show what will happen to mankind, are
                  we not
                  > > > just another animal to them?
                  > > >
                  > > > Oh and BTW, they must be kidding with the creatures they MADE-
                  UP.
                • Susan Cogan
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 2, 2003
                    At 05:49 PM 1/1/03 +0000, you wrote:
                    >--- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "strangestuk
                    ><walkabout@m...>" <walkabout@m...> wrote:
                    > > news flash vgovianni we are just animals.

                    Qkvcs:

                    >speak for yourself !
                    >
                    >i am not an animal , I AM A HUMAN BEING - CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!

                    is God made out of DNA? I thought God was supposed to be a pure spirit. If
                    we are made in his image, then Bible is not talking about our arms and
                    legs--those evolved--it is talking about our spirits.

                    Susan

                    ------
                    Please visit my website:
                    http://members.cox.net/sbcogan

                    Also, check out an excerpt of "Jubilee," which will be published in the
                    next few months:
                    http://members.cox.net/sbcogan/writing.html