Re: You want proof , here it is.............

  • Eric or Chaco
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
      "vgovianni" <vgovianni@y...> wrote:
      > Some time ago I brought this point up in my own group, and it sent
      > most of the supporters of evolution theory running out of my group
      > this one.

      This is of course a tapestry of lies. Your LYING, Vince, as well as
      your refusal to actually discuss the very issues you bring up and
      your repetition of your already discredited lies and then finally
      your daring people to leave your group is what made people leave. It
      was a stupid waste of time and I'm glad to be done with it. Finally,
      most if not all of the people whjo left your group were already
      members of this one long before yours ever was created.

      Yes, we tried to discuss whale evolution on your group, but you would
      have none of it. You just kept repeating the same childish
      foolishness you just posted to this group- plus some silliness about
      how cats can't move their tails vertically or some such drivel. I
      posted several scientific papers which to my recollection you never
      commented upon. I would have posted some nice figures from the
      papers but you deleted the entire 'files' and 'photos' sections from
      the group. Go read a grown-up book and try to learn something,
      wilya? You'd be much more tolerable to talk with if you did.

      Eric
    • vgovianni
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@y..., "Eric or Chaco"
        <OpenSipapu@a...> wrote:
        > "vgovianni" <vgovianni@y...> wrote:
        > > Some time ago I brought this point up in my own group, and it
        sent
        > > most of the supporters of evolution theory running out of my
        group
        > > this one.
        >

        > This is of course a tapestry of lies.

        ================================

        well i guess all people have to do is gop to my group and read those
        post........then we will see.
      • tc12358
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
          --- In creationevolutiondebate@y..., "Eric
          [.."I > posted several scientific papers which to my
          recollection you never > commented upon.."]

          But Eric, the problem is that if evolutionists have interpreted
          those whale bones, they SEE morphing by mindless chance, when
          in fact, all the papers in the world do not have the ability
          to observably demonstrate that kind of change. It is ALL
          circumstantial evidence. And when someone disagrees with your
          particular interpretation of the data, they are called 'liars'.
          Just know that that is neither science nor debate, even though
          I have not been part or this discussion. It is just all too
          much the exclusive norm of the evolutionary defense. And it
          just doesn't count. Tim
        • Dave Oldridge
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
            On 2 Nov 2002 at 1:02, tc12358 wrote:

            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@y..., "Eric
            > [.."I > posted several scientific papers which to my
            > recollection you never > commented upon.."]
            >
            > But Eric, the problem is that if evolutionists have interpreted
            > those whale bones, they SEE morphing by mindless chance, when
            > in fact, all the papers in the world do not have the ability
            > to observably demonstrate that kind of change. It is ALL
            > circumstantial evidence. And when someone disagrees with your
            > particular interpretation of the data, they are called 'liars'.

            It is not merely for disagreeing with an interpretation that you get
            called on your stuff, Tim. It's for making allegations that are
            libellous and for exercising a double standard.

            > Just know that that is neither science nor debate, even though
            > I have not been part or this discussion. It is just all too
            > much the exclusive norm of the evolutionary defense. And it
            > just doesn't count. Tim

            Nothing does with you. When you are held to the standards of
            evidence you insist on for others, you simply dummy up and repeat
            your false accusations of "bias." You are fooling only yourself,
            Tim. And if you do fool anyone else into joining you in your sins,
            then God will certainly charge you with your crimes....

            You act like God will only judge those you have set yourself above.
            Well I'm here to keep reminding you that He will judge you by the
            very standards you use to judge others and that, by those standards,
            you do not come off very well....

            Where is your actual evidence of the bias you keep lying about, Tim?
            A while back, I used to be less blunt about this. But you have been
            asked to produce it over and over again and have ended up making the
            same libellous claims without ever once showing that the science is
            either wrong or affected by the alleged bias. I'm FORCED to conclude
            that you tell this lie because it's not easy to refute (how DO you
            prove a negative).

            You tell me you are a believer in Jesus Christ, but your actions show
            that you are a believer in Tim Clifton, Ken Ham, Kent Hovind and
            Henry Morris and that Jesus Christ is just a name that you drop for
            audience effect. You don't DO what He commands. Rather you DO the
            opposite and then claim that HE told you to do this. Puts you
            outside the pale for me, making you a heretic, an idolater, and an
            unrepentant, arrogant sinner.

            Why should I ever be persuaded to join you in such an endeavour? Can
            you give me one GOOD reason?

            Dave Oldridge
            ICQ 1800667
          • Eric or Chaco
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
              "Eric wrote:
              > > > Some time ago I brought this point up in my own group, and it
              > sent most of the supporters of evolution theory running out of my
              > group to this one.
              > >
              > > This is of course a tapestry of lies.

              Vgo:
              > well i guess all people have to do is gop to my group and read
              those
              > post........then we will see.

              Yes, they sure will. I encourage anyone who was not involved in this
              to do just that. Go to the 'adaptationgroup' archives and read as
              much as you can stomach and then come back and report to us whether
              it looks like people left because we were flustered by Vgo's grasp of
              whale evolution or not. I'd love to hear an impartial analysis of
              the exchange.

              Eric