Thanks for joining

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2000
      Thanks to those who have joined. I guess it's up to someone to go
      ahead and start. Again, thanks much for joining.

      Happy Posting

      Richard
    • blugreeneyes38
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Richard "
        <rcamp0222@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to those who have joined. I guess it's up to someone to go
        > ahead and start. Again, thanks much for joining.
        >
        > Happy Posting
        >
        > Richard
        >hello peoples anyone care to comment on the concept of a possible
        living and active bible as a consideration in creation /evolution
        debate?
      • blugreeneyes38
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
          --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "blugreeneyes38"
          <blugreeneyes38@...> wrote:

          > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Richard "
          > <rcamp0222@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thanks to those who have joined. I guess it's up to someone to go
          > > ahead and start. Again, thanks much for joining.
          > >
          > > Happy Posting
          > >
          > > Richard
          > >hello peoples anyone care to comment on the concept of a possible
          > living and active bible as a consideration in creation /evolution
          > debate?
          >blu greeneyes38@... thanks you for not dismissing me out of
          hand.I have no experience in debate ,and my education has no degrees
          awards or certificates. IN fact i can only claim some thirty years of
          fascination with the whole debate over creation and evolution as a
          reason that i feel i may have something to offer in such discussions.
        • Ralph Krumdieck
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006

            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Richard "
            > <rcamp0222@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Thanks to those who have joined. I guess it's up to someone
            > to go
            > > ahead and start. Again, thanks much for joining.
            > >
            > > Happy Posting
            > >
            > > Richard
            > >hello peoples anyone care to comment on the concept of a
            > possible
            > living and active bible as a consideration in creation
            > /evolution
            > debate?

            [ralph] Hello Richard. Could you enlarge on what you mean by "a
            possible living and active Bible"?
          • waait4peace
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
              <blugreeneyes38@...> wrote:

              > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "blugreeneyes38"
              > <blugreeneyes38@> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Richard "
              > > <rcamp0222@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Thanks to those who have joined. I guess it's up to someone
              to go
              > > > ahead and start. Again, thanks much for joining.
              > > >
              > > > Happy Posting
              > > >
              > > > Richard
              > > >hello peoples anyone care to comment on the concept of a
              possible
              > > living and active bible as a consideration in
              creation /evolution
              > > debate?
              > >blu greeneyes38@... thanks you for not dismissing me out of
              > hand.I have no experience in debate ,and my education has no
              degrees
              > awards or certificates. IN fact i can only claim some thirty years
              of
              > fascination with the whole debate over creation and evolution as a
              > reason that i feel i may have something to offer in such
              discussions.

              I don't believe there's any requirement here that you have a stack
              of letters behind your name. :)
            • John Burman
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 22, 2006
                Ralph hi it is a verse that I'm beginning to see a whole new way . intelligent design implies a designer an while the supernatural is considered by many to be unscientific the designer would have to be from somewhere not inside his design .i have found through my own experiment however that this unscientific designer has the ability to speak to my soul and reveal layer upon layer of truth within the same book by comparing different verses an example of what i mean might be [and this is a very crude example; but I'm not trying to get it complicated with alto of verse ] taking genesis i verse one ,and after digesting it as a core belief , discovering john chap 1 verse 3 it in no way contradicts the gen statement but it adds to it .now a deep word study always seems to bring something new and relevant almost as though it knew what i needed to hear. it sounds crazy, but when i consider that an evolution st can dogmatically insist that orig en of the species can work without
                even finding one missing link to bridge one of the myriad species to another even after 200 years of searching i dint feel so alone. i think that [and this is opinion] that by definition they are both religion spec create and evolution

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 23, 2006

                  > Ralph hi it is a verse that I'm beginning to see a whole new
                  > way . intelligent design implies a designer an while the
                  > supernatural is considered by many to be unscientific the
                  > designer would have to be from somewhere not inside his design
                  > .i have found through my own experiment however that this
                  > unscientific designer has the ability to speak to my soul and
                  > reveal layer upon layer of truth within the same book by
                  > comparing different verses an example of what i mean might be
                  > [and this is a very crude example; but I'm not trying to get it
                  > complicated with alto of verse ] taking genesis i verse one
                  > ,and after digesting it as a core belief , discovering john
                  > chap 1 verse 3 it in no way contradicts the gen statement but
                  > it adds to it .now a deep word study always seems to bring
                  > something new and relevant almost as though it knew what i
                  > needed to hear. it sounds crazy, but when i consider that an
                  > evolution st can dogmatically insist that orig en of the
                  > species can work without
                  > even finding one missing link to bridge one of the myriad
                  > species to another even after 200 years of searching i dint
                  > feel so alone. i think that [and this is opinion] that by
                  > definition they are both religion spec create and evolution

                  [ralph] I don't see an answer to my question. It's very
                  difficult to carry on a discussion when you jump all over the
                  place like this.