Re: I'm back

  • Schubidoo
    Message 1 of 191 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@y..., "LAlbert" <lalbert001@e...>
      wrote:

      > >An ex-evolutionist biology teacher writes that;

      Parker is a fool. I doubt he ever understood evolution. Or more
      likely he still knows it to be true, but went for the con game money.
      shubi
    • LAlbert
      Message 191 of 191 , Dec 18, 2002

        Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 1:11 PM
        Subject: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: Why Laurie Appleton is considered a liar

        --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "LAlbert"
        <lalbert001@e...> wrote:

        >   --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, Dave Oldridge
        >   <doldridg@h...> wrote:
        >   > On 13 Dec 2002 at 13:43, tinroad66 tinroad66@y... wrote:
        >   >
        >   > > Hi Laurie,
        >   > >
        >   > >
        >   > >
        >   > >   Do you think your lying is more the result of nature or
        >   nurture ?
        >   > >
        >   > >
        >   > >
        >   > >   In your household do you teach the rule, "dishonesty is the
        best policy"  ?
        >   > >
        >   > >
        >   > >
        >   > >    Have you considered putting a denial of lying on your
        epitath as a kind of final all encompassing lie  ?
        >   >
        >   > I think "Here lies Laurie Appleton" would pretty much say it!
        >   >
        >   > Dave Oldridge
        >   > ICQ 1800667
        >

        >   Hi Dave,
        >
        >   That's a good one.  I like that.  Keep um coming.
        >

        >   Leon: How about R.I.P. for "Regurgiquote In Perpetuity?"

        LOL.... not bad.  We could have his gravestone in the shape of a
        big "L".  His family will think it stands for Laurie, but the people
        who know him will realize it stands for LIAR.

        Leon: Better yet a big "A." No one who has read him will have any difficulty whatsoever in figuring out what THAT stands for. :-)

        Leon