Oh Laurie I'm waiting/Re: Elderge!!!

  • tinroad66
    Message 1 of 385 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Simpleton,

      Laurie if Christianity started enforcing a "no lying" rule would
      you simply switch religions ?

      Simpleton why aren't you personally doing paleontology ?
      Shouldn't you be looking for human artefacts below dinosaurs ? They
      must be there if creationism is true. Don't you want to be effective
      and defeat evilutionsism ? Perhaps you lack faith ?

      "Those who reject their own leading scientific authorities must
      be seen as being UNSCIENTIFIC and their views have no point or
      substance." ~Laurie Appleton, after disagreeing with his authorities.

      > LA> Eldredge rejects Darwinian phyletic gradualism and
      > > with Gould has declared that that theory is now
      > > "effectively dead"!

      > > Tin: Science has now established that evolution proceeds in
      > > branchy fashion (cladogenesis) rather than a linear
      (anagenesis)
      > > fashion most of the time.
      > >

      > LA> In other words you admit that "science" (evolutionism)
      taught a different view for at least 150 years. Perhaps that is why
      most evolutionists now seem to be so confused about everythinig!

      > Tin: No Mr. Simpleton......... you are confusing the fact of
      evolution with the
      > understanding of it's details.
      > >

      > LA> There is NO "fact of evolution" in terms of "molecules to
      man".

      Tin: Life evolves, Any person who denies it is ignorant or a fool.
      Or, as in your case, both.

      What is falsely called the "fact" of evolution is nothing more
      than "variations" within a species, which no one has ever denied.

      Tin: No Simpleton new species evolve. You already tried lying about
      the reality of new species evolving and it failed.

      If Laurie had a brain he'd be dangerous.

      "As for "speciation" it has never been seen at all, of course."
      ~ Laurie Appleton lying.

      "This is not true┬Śnew species have been observed to form."
      ~ Laurie's creationist authorities at AiG correcting his lie.

      "Those who reject their own leading scientific authorities must
      be seen as being UNSCIENTIFIC and their views have no point or
      substance." ~Laurie Appleton, after disagreeing with his authorities.
    • Leon Albert, Prof. of Anthropology, ret.
      Message 385 of 385 , Jul 22, 2005