ATTENTION: Propaganda-Dan Carlton. Question Answered Again.

  • SH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      > > Overall Fossil Record Order
      > > first simple single celled life (prokaryotes) below
      > > first simple single celled life (with photosynthesis) below
      > > first complex single celled life (eukaryotes) below
      > > first multi-cellular organisms below
      > > first shelled organisms below
      > > first insects below
      > > first amphibians below
      > > first reptiles below
      > > first dinosaurs below
      > > first birds below
      > > first placental mammals below
      > > first apes below
      > > first hominids
      > >

      > Weasal Dan Carlton: What evidence shows any of
      > the above life forms evolved.

      Tin: Can we expect you to keep asking
      the same brain dead, already answered, questions
      over and over again Dan ? I guess I'll need
      to keep a copy of my answer so I can
      effortlessly answer this question next time
      when Dan asks it again after ignoring the
      answer.

      First, the fossil evidence above is in
      itself evidence for evolution and evidence
      against creationism. According to creationism
      all major life forms were specially created
      within six days of each other. The fossil
      record facts above show that idea is wrong.
      Another example of big, sticky Bible error.
      It is evidence FOR evolution because evolution
      specifically says that simple life forms
      must have preceded complex life forms because
      complex life could only have evolved from
      simpler life. Thus, when complex life slowly
      emerges over long periods of time from simple
      life it is evidence that complex life evolved
      from simple life.

      Second for large groups of life we have
      a richer fossil record showing the evolution
      of life and morphing traits from one group to
      the other (see far below). For example,
      we have fossil record showing the slow morphing
      of reptiles to birds and primite hominids to modern
      humans. In the case of birds we see robust reptilian
      traits on all the early birds, followed by the morphing
      of those traits into the modern bird appearance.
      In the case of human evolution, we have the morphing
      of a wide range of different traits which include
      brain capacity (see parentheses below) pelvic
      structure, spinal curvature all these traits
      show the classic evolutionary pattern of primitive
      to modern morphing of anatomical traits.

      Third, evolution is more broadly supported
      by geentics. For example, the broken GULO gene
      and other genetic scars run down lines of common
      descent.

      The evidence only makes sense in light of evolution.

      Hominid Evolution:
      Sahelanthropus tchadensis (320–380cc), ca. 6-7mya.
      Ardipithecus ramidus (dental and postcranial remains), ca. 5-6mya.
      Orrorin turgenesis (postcranial), ca. 5mya.
      Australopithecus anamensis (cranial capacity unknown), ca. 4.9-5.2mya.
      A. afarensis (mean of 470cc, range 375-540cc), ca. 3.8-2.8mya.
      A. bahrelghazali (cranial capacity unknown), ca. 2.8-3.2mya.
      A. africanus (440-480cc), ca. 2.2-2.6mya.
      A. garhi (c. 450cc), ca. 2.3-2.6mya.
      A. robustus (c. 475cc), ca. 1.4-1.8mya.
      A. boisei (c. 450cc), ca. 1.2-1.8mya.
      A. aethiopicus (c. 410cc), ca. 2-2.4mya.
      H. habilis (c. 500-800cc), ca. 1.8-2.1mya.
      H. ergaster (c. 1100-1434), ca. 1.3-1.8mya.
      H. erectus (c. 725-1250cc), ca.250kya. - 1.3mya.
      H. heidelbergensis (c. 1300cc), ca. 300-170kya
      H. neanderthalensis (c. 1350-1600cc), ca. 200-35kya.
      H. sapiens (c.1300-1500cc), ca. 170kya-present

      ---Fossil Evidence Showing Evolution of one Group to Another----

      ---link---
      http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-transitional.html

      ---overview: major categories of transitional fossils -----
      1. Transitions from primitive fish to sharks, skates, rays
      2. Transitions from primitive fish to bony fish
      3. Transition from fishes to first amphibians
      4. Transitions among amphibians
      5. Transition from amphibians to first reptiles
      6. Transitions among reptiles
      7. Transition from reptiles to first mammals (long)
      8. Transition from reptiles to first birds