Re: Liars....was: Suddenly suddenly!

  • isaac
    Message 1 of 639 , Dec 10, 2012
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

      > isaac: Well, it i s certainly true that Appleton can lay no claim to winning any
      > debates. And there is absolutely no one here who can make any honest admission
      > of having lost any debate here to a creationist.
      > .
      > Appleton's point, already a moot one even if true, is rendered even more so.
      > .
      > Appleton routed again. One wonders why Appleton even bothers wasting his time..

      > Pi:
      > Actually, one wonders why we bother wasting ours responding to his outdated statements of opinion... some of which have now been presented in this forum around 1500 times. Now, if he actually produced some EVIDENCE, that would be different .........

      isaac: Every once in a great while some ignorant yahoo comes along that thinks that what Appleton is doing is just great. I've seen some over the years that seem to think that Appleton and his quote mining are kryptonite to supporters of evolution, and that Appleton's approach is the way to go.

      You may remember a couple of years ago, some twit bounced in here thinking Appleton is the chosen one. Practically all the regular posters jumped on that one--that knucklehead was not long for this group.

      So, as the saying goes, I'm dancing for the audience, not my partner. As I've said before as well, I detest what Appleton is and what he stands for, and I just can't find it in me to look the other way while the likes of Appleton encourage the ignorant and the gullible. I do have too much sometimes and have to sit out for a brief bit, but Appleton just keeps on going, with his act that has not changed one bit in 30 years.
    • Robert Stewart
      Message 639 of 639 , Dec 12, 2012