Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: The Origin of Coal.

  • Laurie Appleton
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 1, 2012

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Randy C
      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 1:16 PM
      Subject: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: The Origin of Coal.

      >> Randy C:
      >> Don't you remember? Those oral debates are UTTERLY AND
      >> TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!

      > Laurie:
      > Your comments at least reflect your great embarrassment
      > of the fact that various evolutionists have admitted
      > at various times and in various ways...

      Randy C:
      Any embarrassment belongs 100% to YOU - Laurie Appleton!

      Oral debates are utterly irrelevant scientifically for
      probably a dozen reasons.

      For one thing they have judges - counted heads - to
      determine the winner.

      Yet YOU - Laurie Appleton - insist that science is NOT
      about counted heads!

      So every single time you mention those debates, YOU -
      Laurie Appleton - may as well be putting a sign around
      your neck saying, "I'm a complete hypocrite".

      Then there are the other dozen reasons why the debates
      are UTTERLY IRRELEVANT!

      The other sign you can wear around your neck when you
      mention those debate should say this: "I enjoy being
      routed!"

      No virus found in this message.

    • SH
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 5, 2012

        > >> Tin:
        > >> That's a clown question bro.
        >
        > > Laurie:
        > > Then it had nothing to do with evolutionism at all and
        > > your comment was stupidly irrelevant.
        >
        > Randy C:
        > But it has to do with the lack of importance of oral
        > debates in science.
        >
        > Therefore YOUR remarks are irrelevant.
        >
        > Laurie --> ROUTED yet again.

        Tin: Appleton can't begin to explain how
        stage debates could be a valid method of
        evaluating science in light of the stage
        debate victories of the biblical flat earthers.

        So he tries to change the topic with
        a clown question.

        Vintage slow-Laurie.