Re: morals.....was: Propaganda Dan's Sleazy Quote Fraud

  • Randy C
    Message 1 of 97 , May 1, 2012
      >> Laurie:
      >> Evolutionists have NO morals.

      > Pi:
      > Good thing my irony meter was well shielded......

      Randy C:
      This is, of course, an obvious concession on Laurie's
      part that he has lost every other debate point that he
      has ever made.
    • Matt O
      Message 97 of 97 , Apr 30, 2012
        > > > Tin: Creationist weasal proganda Dan
        > > > Carlton presented the following in response to
        > > > my many, many, different examples of transtional
        > > > fossils series.
        >
        > Tin: What does it say about propaganda
        > Dan's beliefs that he feels it is
        > necessary to tell gross/stupid lies
        > to prop up his beliefs ?
        >
        > Tin: Creationism corrupts morals.

        > Scientists objective search for truth found, Roger Lewin, noted > evolutionist, Bones of Solid Evidence, 2012:

        Intermediates/Transitionals:

        Tiktaalik, Triadobatrachus, Ichthyostega, Seymouria

        Pachyrachis

        Diarthrognathus, Probainognathus

        Mesonychids, Indohyus, Ambulocetus, Dalanistes, Rodhocetus,
        Takracetus, Gaviocetus, Dorudon, Basilosaurus, Protocetus,
        Indocetus, Eocetus

        Orohippus, Epihippus, Mesohippus, Miohippus, Parahippus,
        Merychippus, Dinohippus

        Australopithecus

        Vampire Squid (Living)