Why do early birds......

  • Herb
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      FRANKS REPLY :

      You are the failure Tin. You have not proved that evolution ever happened .

      All you do is spout off lists of things that existed at some time.

      ALL things living at the dinosaur age had dinosaur traits !

      So what ? That was the common trait for all things at the time of their existence

      Reply;
      Mammals were in existence even before the dinosaurs.
      Therefore your statement is incorrect.

      Please explain what the theory of evolution actually says.
      Please give us evidence and facts to back your statements.
      I also suggest that you discuss ideas, logically and rationally and back them with evidence and known facts.
      Herb
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012

        FRANKS REPLY :

        You are the failure Tin. You have not proved that evolution ever happened .

        All you do is spout off lists of things that existed at some time.

        ALL things living at the dinosaur age had dinosaur traits !

        So what ? That was the common trait for all things at the time of their existence

        Reply;
        Mammals were in existence even before the dinosaurs.
        Therefore your statement is incorrect.

        Please explain what the theory of evolution actually says.
        Please give us evidence and facts to back your statements.
        I also suggest that you discuss ideas, logically and rationally and back them with evidence and known facts.
        Herb

        FRANKS REPLY :

        You said mammals were BEFORE dinosaurs.

        What about DURING the dinosaur age ?

        So mammals turned to dinosaurs, and dinosaurs turned back to mammals ?

      • Gabor
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012

          --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Herb" <herbborteck@...> wrote:

          > FRANKS REPLY :
          >
          > You are the failure Tin. You have not proved that evolution ever happened .
          >
          > All you do is spout off lists of things that existed at some time.
          >

          > ALL things living at the dinosaur age had dinosaur traits !
          >
          > So what ? That was the common trait for all things at the time of their existence
          >

          > Herb:Reply;
          > Mammals were in existence even before the dinosaurs.
          > Therefore your statement is incorrect.
          >
          > Please explain what the theory of evolution actually says.
          > Please give us evidence and facts to back your statements.
          > I also suggest that you discuss ideas, logically and rationally and back them with evidence and known facts.

          Gabor: My friend Frank, we just ask our evo friend Herb if mammals and other living organisms were using the LAWS of biology to exist?

          If YES, where did those laws come from? If NO, how could they stay alive??Thanks in advance and greetings...

        • SH
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2012
            "I am not a creationist. " ~ Gabor Horvath.

            "I am not a crook." ~ Richard Nixon.

            > > Herb:Reply;
            > > Mammals were in existence even before the dinosaurs.
            > > Therefore your statement is incorrect.
            > >
            > > Please explain what the theory of evolution actually says.
            > > Please give us evidence and facts to back your statements.
            > > I also suggest that you discuss ideas, logically and rationally and
            > > back them with evidence and known facts.
            >

            > Gabore: <boring foolery>

            Tin: You might want to explain
            to Frank the difference between
            early Mesozoic primitive mammals
            and modern mammals.

            Don't bother with Gabor he's
            too far gone.

            "Nothing is found and will ever be found
            in in "primitive" birds."
            ~ Gabor Horvath, being dense.