Re: Quote Frauder Has Chimp Genes....(Repost) He forgot to answer again...

  • Randy C
    Message 1 of 84 , Dec 1, 2011
      >> Tin:
      >> Not true Appleton. You have a broken GULO gene.
      >> Chimps have a broken GULO gene. It's broken the
      >> same way. You have the same crippling point mutation
      >> in you that chimps have in them.

      > Laurie:
      > So you are still trying to prove evolutionism by
      > using a "downhill" illustration, which is the
      > opposite thing to evolutionism. " Where on earth
      > did you learn such ignorance?"

      Randy C:
      As always, the ignorance is all yours.

      Evolution certainly goes uphill. But common "mistakes"
      are a more reliable way of detecting common ancestry
      that common working genes.

      An intelligent designer might very well put the same
      working gene in two different organisms.

      But what possible reason would there be to put the same
      "broken" gene in two different organisms?

      At a minimum, we can say that such a designer is NOT
      "intelligent"!
    • SH
      Message 84 of 84 , Dec 30, 2011
        > > > Tin: Not true Appleton. You have a broken GULO gene. Chimps have
        > > a broken GULO
        > > > gene. It's broken the same way. You have the same crippling
        > > point mutation
        > > in you that chimps have in them.

        > > "downhill"
        > > illustration, which is the opposite thing to evolutionism. " Where
        > > on earth did
        > > you learn such ignorance?"
        > >
        > > Tin: You were supposed to EXPLAIN (with creationism) why you have
        > > Chimp genes
        > > in you. For the details read the question above.
        > >
        > > LA> False statement. You have NOT shown that I have any such
        > > so-called "broken" chimp genes at all. What ever genes I may have
        > > in me came from my parents and they were NOT Chimps!

        Tin: So you say. But either way your parents
        have the same point mutation crippled GULO
        chimp gene shared by all humans and chimps.