Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Fervent Religious Communists!

  • zdeluce
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011
      From Lauries chinese quote.." Is a Communist world good or not?  We all know that it
      is very good"

      Tin-nit has this very same demented perception.. "We all know"

      Therefore in nit-tins way of thinking because he "thinks" something is so it is so.. and that is that any any who disagree are "stupid".. then to top it off he in some macabre fashion declares ( and possibly believes?) himself to be a mental giant..
      I suppose if the criteria of a mental giant alone requires posting the googled fossil record, Silks supposed email addresses, typning "GULO gene" and calling others "stupid" and refering to their remarks as " irrelevant" then nit-tin is a mental giant if these are the rules for determining such. Amen.. some mothers do have um.. tin-nit is a vicious, mal content runty rat in a humans body.. He is ignorant and uneducted.. Any honest reasonable person upon reading his gibberish will immediately conclude such is so. A nit-tin can't be reached with reason.. But he can be observed and studied. As I've done so with many of his stripe.
      If you wish to delve further in to the nit-tin anomaly get a compendium of Arthur Millers ..
      Psychology of Good and Evil..............Z......As before mentioned to understand nit-tins
      confused mentality spend some time around mentally handicapped/retarded children.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2011

        ====================

        LA> It is obvious that the likes of Richard Dawkins has a similar vision of
        the atheistic/evolutionary world that he seems to be trying to build.
        Apparently Dawkins did not learn from the disasterous world of the
        twentieth century that his fellow atheists/evolutionist were trying to make!

        Keith: Where is your criticism of Liu Shao Chi? You leap straight from this peice of propoganda straight to Richard Dawkins with no connection. Find one quote identifying Richard Dawkins with Liu Shao Chi. Sow me one peice of literature written by Dawkins that states his connection with Communism.

        LA> Do we really need yet another hideous blunder yet again?

        Keith: I gather by blunder you mean someone like yourself loosing the head and climbing on top of a public building to shoot innocent people in the final phase of your paranoid Communist conspiracy. Many Poles, Russian's, Latvian's, Czechs, have lived under communist dictators but they do not spout rubbish like this. Is this what happens to the brain in a free society? How come all those on this debate who perceive themselves on the right side make racist, homophobic, fascist, illiterate, nonsensical comments that do not even fit what others are talking about?