Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: SILK: Species moving

  • Rolf Schuler
    Message 1 of 95 , Sep 1, 2011
      You didn't answer my question, Laurie, I didn't ask for any comments on it.

      Rolf

      Message 95 of 95 , Sep 24, 2011
        On 24/09/2011 9:46 AM, Shane Duval wrote:

        > Hey tin tell us where did all that is come from.. does that lack content?

        If the universe did, indeed, begin with a singularity, then the answer
        is: everywhere!

        It is more relevant to ask when did the universe begin, not where, since
        when it began, everywhere was subsumed in the singularity.

        --
        Dave Oldridge
        Skype: daveoldridge