20+yo Stage Debates but No Evidence : quote fauder can't get started....ution

  • SH
    Message 1 of 46 , Jun 1, 2011
      Appleton has forgotten that:

      1. Creationist arguments lack substance.

      "As will be all too evident when we examine the creationist position
      in detail, their arguments are devoid of any real intellectual
      content." ----Niles Eldredge, The Monkey Business p.17

      2. Tricking scientifically naïve audiences is no accomplishment at all.

      "An evolution vs creationism debate before the scientifically naive
      is comparable to a debate on the merits of eating candy between a
      nutritionist and a candy maker before an audience of children."
      ~ Leon Albert, Prof. of Anthropology (Ret.)

      3. Creationism always LOSES when substance matters. They still have ZERO scientific (peer reviewed) publications. They consistently lose in the courts and acceptance of evolution has only been growing stronger in the educated and intelligent communities for example intelligent Christians.

      4. Flat-earthers used to "route" round earthers in debate, which shows the argument itself is dumb.

      5. Appleton has already routed himself.

      "As for "speciation" it has never been seen at all, of course."
      ~ Laurie Appleton lying.

      "This is not true—new species have been observed to form."
      ~ AiG, Laurie's creationist authorities

      "Those who reject their own leading scientific authorities must
      be seen as being UNSCIENTIFIC and their views have no point or
      substance." ~Laurie Appleton, after disagreeing with his authorities.

      Sorry Laurie but even according to you -- you have no point.

      > "As will be all too evident when we examine the creationist position
      > > in detail, their arguments are devoid of any real intellectual
      > > content." ----Niles Eldredge, The Monkey Business p.17
      > >

      > > LA> Fancy evolutionists admitting that they have been regularly 'ROUTED'
      >
      > Tin: Why would winning stage debates with greasy charm and dishonest claims matter ?
      >

      > LA> How could there be "stage debates" with noted evolutionists?

      Tin: Why would winning them with greasy charm and bogus claims matter Appleton ?

      And given the biblical flat earthers also used to "route" round earth scientists isn't your argument just plain dumb Appleton ?

      >Surely that would require that the person taking the part of the evolutionist was NOT really an evolutionist, but rather a person who >agreed to "act" the part of the evolutionist.

      Tin: What ?

      >Thus your comment shows your own acute embarrassment at the regularing "routing" of >your own evolutionary experrts. What a >HOOT!!!'

      Tin: The real hoot is you. You have a scientific conclusion but you have no scientific evidence to present to defend your scientific conclusion. As a result your are stuck with dumb arguments like 20+ stage debates and quote frauds.

      If you had real evidence you'd present it ..... right Appleton ?

      Without it you can't even get started Appleton. Sorry.

      ---
      > LA> The blunder that you appear to be making is in apparently wildly
      > EXTRAPOLATING movements in a uniformitarian way,

      Tin: Hey Appleton didn't you committ that EXACT blunder by stating
      the following ?

      "As you SHOULD know, even at present "rates" of erosion, evolutionary
      authorities point out that all the continents in
      the world would be eroded down to sea level.." ~ Laurie Appleton,
      misusing science and blundering.
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 46 of 46 , Jun 24, 2011
        On 23/06/2011 3:44 PM, Laurie Appleton wrote:

> [...]

        Even were this true, I woukd be morally superior to YOU. But then *I*
        am not the one promoting devil worship as godliness.

        --
        Dave Oldridge
        Skype: daveoldridge