Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Visible Cosmic History

Expand Messages
  • VictorM
    ... God has promised to make foolish the wisdom of this age, science. In fact He says His foolishness is wiser than our wisdom and that He is taking them with
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Bakkster" <mlbakke1@...> wrote:
      >
      > > > BAKKE
      > > > He's ba-a-a-a-a-ack! And, still hasn't improved his shtick?
      > > >
      > > > Victor, who's feeding you this stuff? We know for damned sure that you don't actually read Nature or any other science magazine and you freely admit that you have no formal science education.
      > >
      > > Victor
      > > How could I write exposing the historical assumption upon which Western science was founded if I was protecting a flat hat and a robe of a priest of science?
      >
      > BAKKE
      > Um... Victor, you're not answering my questions. Are you ashamed of your source?
      >
      >
      > > Victor
      > > Try looking at the universe and you will see how utterly and completely the God of the Bible will make foolish science itself.
      >
      > BAKKE
      > All you're doing here, Victor, is proving how foolish *you* are. And, you never have answered my question about what you're hoping to accomplish by continuing to post your drivel in this group. What's wrong? Can't be honest with us?
      >

      God has promised to make foolish the wisdom of this age, science. In fact He says His foolishness is wiser than our wisdom and that He is taking them with their own skills. How can God bring the great empirical, mathematical system to heel? He did it long ago by making a universe where every atom keeps on changing its properties together (relationally). Did He deceive the scientists? Of course not. He never deceives in word or deed. In fact, his version of physics is supported by sight, not mathematical definitions.

      What do I expect to get from exposing the Achilles heel of science? He triumphs over the mighty with nobodies. Perhaps I can qualify as a nobody.

      Victor
    • ochs_matt
      ... Goldfish shit has promised to make foolish the wisdom of guppy shit. He is taking angelfish shit with their own neon tetra shit. How can cardinal tetra
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        > > BAKKE
        > > All you're doing here, Victor, is proving how foolish *you* are. And, you never have answered my question about what you're hoping to accomplish by continuing to post your drivel in this group. What's wrong? Can't be honest with us?

        Goldfish shit has promised to make foolish the wisdom of guppy shit. He is taking angelfish shit with their own neon tetra shit. How can cardinal tetra shit bring the great empirical algae eater shit system to catfish shit? Every atom keeps on changing its zebrafish shit.

        What do I expect to get from exposing the pearl danio shit? Perhaps I can qualify as kissing gourami shit.

        Victor
      • Mark L. Bakke
        ... BAKKE Victor, you are in the position of having to defend your claims. That requires answering any and all questions that are put to you no matter how
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
        • 0 Attachment
          >>>> BAKKE
          >>>> He's ba-a-a-a-a-ack! And, still hasn't improved his shtick?
          >>>>
          >>>> Victor, who's feeding you this stuff? We know for damned sure that you don't actually read Nature or any other science magazine and you freely admit that you have no formal science education.
          >>>
          >>> Victor
          >>> How could I write exposing the historical assumption upon which Western science was founded if I was protecting a flat hat and a robe of a priest of science?
          >>
          >> BAKKE
          >> Um... Victor, you're not answering my questions. Are you ashamed of your source?
          >
          > Victor
          > [continues to not answer my questions]

          BAKKE
          Victor, you are in the position of having to defend your claims. That
          requires answering any and all questions that are put to you no matter
          how difficult or embarrassing they might be. Your continued silence
          is tantamount to an admission that you know you are wrong and that
          your claims are indefensible.


          >>> Victor
          >>> Try looking at the universe and you will see how utterly and completely the God of the Bible will make foolish science itself.
          >>
          >> BAKKE
          >> All you're doing here, Victor, is proving how foolish *you* are. And, you never have answered my question about what you're hoping to accomplish by continuing to post your drivel in this group. What's wrong? Can't be honest with us?
          >
          > Victor
          > God has promised yadda yadda yadda....

          BAKKE
          Victor, continuing to repeat the same nonsense is *not* answering the
          questions that are put to you. It's no better than Appleton
          continuing to repeat the same regurgiquote lies after 20 years.


          > Victor
          > What do I expect to get from exposing the Achilles heel of science?
          > He triumphs over the mighty with nobodies. Perhaps I can qualify as
          a nobody.

          BAKKE
          Once again, you didn't answer the question. You just spouted a goofy
          and meaningless rationalization. You are certainly proving yourself
          to be a "nobody", but that is *not* the virtue that you are trying to
          claim.

          I guess it's safe to conclude that you do *not* have a purpose here.

          --

          Mark L. Bakke
          US Army (Ret.) / Professional Bowlers Association

          http://www.bakkster.com
        • David
          ... David Williams: You are making yourself foolish. Anyone who believes your nonsense is a fool too.
          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "VictorM" <godsriddle@...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Bakkster" <mlbakke1@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > > BAKKE
            > > > > He's ba-a-a-a-a-ack! And, still hasn't improved his shtick?
            > > > >
            > > > > Victor, who's feeding you this stuff? We know for damned sure that you don't actually read Nature or any other science magazine and you freely admit that you have no formal science education.
            > > >
            > > > Victor
            > > > How could I write exposing the historical assumption upon which Western science was founded if I was protecting a flat hat and a robe of a priest of science?
            > >
            > > BAKKE
            > > Um... Victor, you're not answering my questions. Are you ashamed of your source?
            > >
            > >
            > > > Victor
            > > > Try looking at the universe and you will see how utterly and completely the God of the Bible will make foolish science itself.
            > >
            > > BAKKE
            > > All you're doing here, Victor, is proving how foolish *you* are. And, you never have answered my question about what you're hoping to accomplish by continuing to post your drivel in this group. What's wrong? Can't be honest with us?
            > >
            >
            > God has promised to make foolish the wisdom of this age, science. In fact He says His foolishness is wiser than our wisdom and that He is taking them with their own skills. How can God bring the great empirical, mathematical system to heel? He did it long ago by making a universe where every atom keeps on changing its properties together (relationally). Did He deceive the scientists? Of course not. He never deceives in word or deed. In fact, his version of physics is supported by sight, not mathematical definitions.
            >
            > What do I expect to get from exposing the Achilles heel of science? He triumphs over the mighty with nobodies. Perhaps I can qualify as a nobody.
            >
            > Victor
            >

            David Williams: You are making yourself foolish. Anyone who believes your nonsense is a fool too.
          • David Bowman
            ... You wish. ... Dave Bowman
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
            • 0 Attachment
              Regarding Victor's aspiration:

              > What do I expect to get from exposing the Achilles heel of
              > science? He triumphs over the mighty with nobodies. Perhaps I
              > can qualify as a nobody.

              You wish.

              > Victor

              Dave Bowman
            • Bakkster
              ... BAKKE Since Victor doesn t yet qualify as a nobody , perhaps his purpose here is to improve his status so that he *does* qualify?
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 1, 2010
              • 0 Attachment
                --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, David Bowman <David_Bowman@...> wrote:
                >
                > Regarding Victor's aspiration:
                >
                > > What do I expect to get from exposing the Achilles heel of
                > > science? He triumphs over the mighty with nobodies. Perhaps I
                > > can qualify as a nobody.
                >
                > You wish.
                >
                > > Victor
                >
                > Dave Bowman

                BAKKE
                Since Victor doesn't yet qualify as a "nobody", perhaps his purpose here is to improve his status so that he *does* qualify?
              • Dave Oldridge
                ... It would be really easy--if there were such an erroneous assumption. But as a Priest of Dishonesty, you can keep pretending there is without a shred of
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 2, 2010
                • 0 Attachment
                  On 30/11/2010 1:13 PM, VictorM wrote:
                  >
                  > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Bakkster"<mlbakke1@...> wrote:
                  >
                  >> BAKKE
                  >> He's ba-a-a-a-a-ack! And, still hasn't improved his shtick?
                  >>
                  >> Victor, who's feeding you this stuff? We know for damned sure that you don't actually read Nature or any other science magazine and you freely admit that you have no formal science education.
                  >>
                  >>
                  > How could I write exposing the historical assumption upon which Western science was founded if I was protecting a flat hat and a robe of a priest of science?
                  >

                  It would be really easy--if there were such an erroneous assumption.
                  But as a Priest of Dishonesty, you can keep pretending there is without
                  a shred of real, genuine evidence for your libels.
                  > Try looking at the universe and you will see how utterly and completely the God of the Bible will make foolish science itself.
                  >

                  So far what your "god" has made foolish is YOU. You might want to check
                  up on just how "godly" that spirit of dishonesty really is!


                  --
                  Dave Oldridge
                  Skype: daveoldridge
                  Ham Radio: VA7CZ
                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.