Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: Arks or Farks

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 1 12:21 AM
      eduard --> You're kidding ... right??  This guy Noah and his family has been in the ark with 35,000 animals for a year.  He apparently now has a window on the roof of the ark which because of some cutoff allows him to see distant mountains but not the land between.  So instead of simply climbing out the window to get a better view, he chooses to send out a Dove.

      LA> Now you are starting to get the picture!

      eduard -->  I think I got the picture long time ago, my dear

                  "Although the creationists may be IRRATIONAL. . . they
           have proved themselves to be skilful tacticians, good
           organizers, and uncompromising adversaries . . ."

                "Anyone who has studied their benign manner in public
           debate, their TORTURED LOGIC and their often SCURRILOUS
           EXPRESSIONS in books and tracts for the faithful, has
           little difficulty in visualizing creationist polemicists,
           given the opportunity, in the ROLE OF PIUS V HIMSELF."

          [Dr. Preston Cloud, of the University of California at Santa Barbara
          - as quoted by Laurie Appleton - December 2004]

    • Leon Albert, Prof. of Anthropology, ret.
      Message 92 of 92 , Jan 28 5:50 PM