Another Dumb Creationist Argument FallsRe: A Deck of Cards Disproves Evolution

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 504 , Jul 1, 2010
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Mark L. Bakke" <mlbakke1@...> wrote:

      > >> BAKKE
      > >> Um... aren't mutations and retroviruses exactly the same things no matter what "the real origin" of things might be? Don't they still function exactly as we observe them?
      > >>

      > > Lee
      > > Wow Marke, do you want to rephrase your statement?
      > >
      > > Mutations and retroviruses are not the same thing
      >
      > BAKKE
      > I didn't say that they were. I said that they were the same *things*.
      > You do know the difference between the singular "thing" and the
      > plural "things", don't you? My statement says that the origins of
      > these things (plural, not singular) are exactly what we observe no
      > matter what their origins (plural again) might have been.

      Lee Singular or plural the statement is incorrect. Your intent may have been what you state, but your actually written staement i wrong. Period.

      > > Lee
      > > A mistake due to brevity, or what you really think?
      >
      > BAKKE
      > You're trying *WAYYYYYYYYYYY* too hard to find something to use
      > against me. Embarrassment from our previous discussion, perhaps?
      > C'mon, Lee. If you're truly what you claim, you should be jumping on
      > Gabor, not on me.

      Why bother bashing Gabor? plenty of people doing it. It is also like shooting a fish in a barrel. Not much entertainment value in that at all.

      Lee
    • SH
      Message 504 of 504 , Sep 19, 2010
        "The facts are simple, the earth is flat." ~ Charles K. Johnson,
        leader of the Biblical Flat Earth movement.

        > Gabor::
        > > Serious conceptual confusion reverend Dave sorry. Creation is not > >a "theory". It is recorded history.
        >
        > Tin: Like Biblical Flat Earthism ?
        >
        > Gabor:
        > Ah <foolery>

        Tin: Gabor did you know that flat earthism in the modern, English speaking western world is based almost entirely on the Bible ?

        Are you familiar at all with Charles Johnson leader of the Biblical Flat earth movement up until the 1990s ?

        Do you know much of anything about anything ?

        Well, at least you're confident !

        "Ignorance begets confidence more often than does knowledge...." -
        Charles Darwin