Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Hey Nugent how is your little cult going ?

  • Laurie Appleton
    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 1, 2010

      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 2:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Hey Nugent how is your little cult going ?

      In a message dated 4/30/2010 8:50:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mochs@venustel. com writes:
      > > BR: And now for the rest of the story - how did creationists win public
      > > debates?

      Ladybug wings moved by 30 muscles. HAHAHAHA!!!! !!!! Proves God ! HAHAHAHA!!!! !!!! What a freakin' jerk !

      > . . . and <snip> Your whole list has been refuted jagoff.
      >
      > -Bill in fantasyland.

      Name calling and mocking laughter only shows the weakness of the atheistic evolutionist position.

      LA> Welcome back DNA.  Poor MR. MOCHS is most likely a VICTIM of the "educational" system and may not be able to understand the real world properly, just as Lee Strobel was from the age of 14 years and until about the age of 29, when his wife became a Christian (as I see from your other message, that you would know).  Strobel tried for nearly two years to dig deeply into the scientific questions in the hope that there would be NO answers to his atheist belief, and he sought out Christian men with Science degrees and arranged interviews with them and three at them "all the hard questions" that he was sure that they could not answer.

      LA> As we both know, he found that these scientists had valid answers to all his questions and he had the personal integrity to renounce his atheism and to accept the fact of a Creator and became a Christian.

      LA> I assume that MR. MOCH, if he does have a wife, that she to would also be a victim of the "educational" system just as he is.   Could it be that "predestination" is involved in such cases, or to put it another way,  could it be that such people just do not have the sort of mental and rational capacity that is necessary to overcome their 'brainwashing" as noted astronomer and co-author of Fred Hoyle, Chandra Wickramasinghe stated had jhappened to him?  i.e.;
      --------------

      From my earliest training as a scientist, I was very strongly brainwashed
      to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind of deliberate
      creation. That notion has had to be painfully shed.
      (Chandra Wickramasinghe, ex-atheist, but still a Buddhist, 1981)
      ========

      LA> Best regards. Do keep contributing.  Your messages make good sense.

      Laurie.

      "We used to have an open mind, now we realise that the only
      logical answer to life is creation -- not accidental random shuffling."
      (Chandra Wickramasinghe, "London Daily Express", 14.Aug.,  1981)

    • tinroad66
      Message 141 of 141 , Jun 10, 2010
        > I want to confront the atheists in this group and ask them how

        Tin: Deep seeded religious hostility noted.

        You are a kook Bill.