Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Insults

  • Leon Albert, Prof. of Anthropology, ret.
    Message 1 of 131 , Dec 1, 2004

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tina
      Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 4:02 PM
      Subject: Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Insults

      Leon: If you can't stand the intellegent knowledgable heat, get your stupid ignorant self out of the damn kitchen!

      Tina: Listen to yourself -- you sound like a little kid. My students are more articulate and mature than you are. Is it your current goal in life to wreck "Creation Evolution Debate?" On the account of you this group has devolved into a mud slinging party, and the more intelligent posters are decamping for greener pastures.

      Leon: So, now you're deceving yourself that you have long-distant mind-reading abilities, Tina. I preferred your ignorant evasive tangents into attacks on grammar. You're obviously a total ignoramus regarding both creationism (the idiot-Christian variety) and evolution. It only remains to be seen what new tangent you'll divert to, after you've exhausted you're current whining about how offended you are about "bad" language. Your kindergarden students are really at about YOUR level of knowledge and maturity, Tina. You are well suited to the environment that you live in professionally. Why do you bother with the adults on this list, and expect them to behave like you and your kindergarden intellectual-emotional soul mates?

      Tina: You are not a gentleman,

      Leon: Stop whining. This is not high tea, and, you're obviously no lady attending high tea.

      >much less the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

      Leon: Why should I concern myself about mental evaluations from an obvious ignorant idiot?

      >You have yet again asked for it. How many times do I have to tell you that I am NOT a kindergarten teacher? Please reread my profile -- I am a GYMNASTICS coach.

      Leon: Big deal. This puts you at the same level as a kindergarden teacher with respect to knowledge of evolution and science.

      >This is the third and final time you have attacked my credibility as a person.

      Leon: You are obviously a stupid and ignorant "person," since I am not denying your credibility AS "a person."

      >You seem to give little thought as to what constitutes cogent, intelligent and courteous discourse.

      Leon: And, YOU OBVIOUSLY give little thought as to what constitutes cogent, intelligent discourse on the SUBJECT OF THIS BOARD!

      >What's more, adequate mastery of the English language is essential to conveying one's thoughts on egroups such as this, mind you, and I have every right to point out your obvious problems with the language.

      Leon: You know NOTHING of conveying thoughts on the SUBJECTS OF THIS BOARD you total scientific illiterate.

      >Be advised that, if the hostilities do not cease, you will continue to be force-fed humble pie, and I will expose each and every error you make.

      Leon: Shove your humble pie where the sun doesn't shine, you very stupid fundie ignoramus. Try ACTUALLY addressing the SUBJECTS OF THIS BOARD!
    • Leon Albert, Prof. of Anthropology, ret.
      Message 131 of 131 , Dec 14, 2004