G Cannot.....Biblical Flat Earth Movement.....Re: Extremely Disappointing.

  • Randy C
    Message 1 of 1428 , Feb 1, 2010
      >>> Gabor:
      >>> I asked you if in the DNA changes are combinations or
      >>> permutations, since I am not well versed in genetics.

      >> Randy C:
      >> NO KIDDING.

      >>> On the other hand I posted that probability math uses
      >>> factorials as well as exponantials [sic] to calculate
      >>> the results. now you recall two posts in which Randy
      >>> the way tipically [sic] evo talking down style, declares
      >>> how "clueless" Gabor is in "math".

      > Tin:
      > If you knew what you were talking about wouldn't you be
      > able to EXPLAIN how factorials can be something other
      > than wrong ?

      Gabor is clearly responsible for the abuse he gets.

      **IF** you post a mathematical "challenge" to evolution
      that involves genetics, but you don't understand genetics,
      then you will look stupid and ignorant when you are
      asked questions about that "challenge".

      **IF** you don't want to look stupid and ignorant, then
      you have two alternatives:

      1. Learn about genetics.
      2. Don't post the "challenge".

      Then if you try to simply bluff your way through the
      questions, as Gabor does, you won't fool anyone. So
      you'll just make yourself look more and more stupid and
      ignorant.

      Gabor acts SO offended when people call him stupid and
      ignorant. Then he goes out of his way to prove that he
      really is.

      Randy C.
    • dinohunter72
      Message 1428 of 1428 , May 25, 2010
        --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "gabor horvath" <gabor.horvath@...> wrote:

        > Randy C:
        > He tries to use the "argument from authority". He finds
        > someone who seems to have a good reputation and who seems
        > to say something that agrees with him and he posts a link
        > to a web page.
        >
        > But there is another reason why Gabor is a complete fraud.
        > When the argument from authority goes AGAINST him, he
        > feels completely free to dismiss the argument without
        > comment.
        >
        > Gabor:
        > Devastating logic Randy. I mean to your own ideas. Do you expect me to search for data which support evolutionism and if I do not do that, you call me `` a fraud``?? Really smashing ``logic`` I mean ill-logic of course. Have you ever posted articles against the ``theory of evolution`` ? Think again evo ``logician`will you? Thanks and good night.

        DINOHUNTER: But Gabor, what data do you have that proves evolution false?