Re: Where did the Native-Americans come from?

  • Randy C
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      > jeebsthebutler:
      > Well it's an important question, where did the Native-
      > Americans come from? Do you think they've always been
      > here or that they migrated here from elsewhere?
      > What do you think?

      The Native Americans falsify the Bible, of course.

      But then everything does.

      There were multiple migrations from Asia. The first migration
      took place as long as 40,000 years ago.

      This is consistent with evolution. Humans evolved in Africa,
      first migrating from that continent about 130,000 years ago
      and the migrating towards the East until they finally reached
      the Western Hemisphere during an Ice Age.

      The Bible --> Falsified again

      Randy C.
    • ochs_matt
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
        > jeebsthebutler:Well it's an important question, where did the Native-Americans come from? Do you think they've always been here or that they migrated here from elsewhere? What do you think?
        MATT: Did Wikipedia breakdown or are you just that thoughtless or lazy? The Native Americans came from The Andromeda Galaxy.
      • Mark L. Bakke
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
          ochs_matt wrote:
          >> jeebsthebutler:Well it's an important question, where did the Native-Americans come from? Do you think they've always been here or that they migrated here from elsewhere? What do you think?
          > MATT: Did Wikipedia breakdown or are you just that thoughtless or lazy? The Native Americans came from The Andromeda Galaxy.

          BAKKE
          And, the Andromeda Galaxy will be here in about two billion years to
          reclaim them...

          --

          Mark L. Bakke
          US Army (Ret.) / Professional Bowlers Association

          http://360.yahoo.com/mlbakke1
          http://www.bakkster.com
        • KanjinSon KanjinSon
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010

            > Well it's an important question, where did the Native-
            > Americans come from? Do you think they've always been
            > here or that they migrated here from elsewhere?
            > What do you think?

            The Native Americans falsify the Bible, of course.

            But then everything does.

            There were multiple migrations from Asia.  The first migration
            took place as long as 40,000 years ago.

            This is consistent with evolution.  Humans evolved in Africa,
            first migrating from that continent about 130,000 years ago
            and the migrating towards the East until they finally reached
            the Western Hemisphere during an Ice Age.

            The Bible --> Falsified again

            Randy C.

            Kan-Jin-Sun
            We have 5 distinctly different races just in the Americas. There are sub divisions and mutations of those races now with permutations in the thousands.
            All the history and writings, language, legends , artefacts, were destroyed and suppressed.

            ------------------------------------

            ****Invite your friends to join the group!****
            This group is open to all and anyone can join this group by sending a blank email to:
            creation_evolution_debate-subscribe@...
            and then respondng to the email sent to them from egroups.

            volution_debate-subscribe@...
            and then respondng to the email sent to them from egroups.

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: