[creation_evolution_debate] Re: Quarterly reality check. Fess up Allen:

  • David Bowman
    Message 1 of 268 , Jan 31, 2010
      Regarding Allen L's cop-out:

      >> Have fun working on these problems.
      >>
      >> BTW, too bad Timothy E Kennelly is no longer with us or I
      >> would let him and Allen work together on the solutions.
      >>
      >> Dave Bowman
      >>
      > Allen:
      > I have no intention to address your triviality. You should the
      > read post that Matt place, he ask what was missing, I answer him
      > for the level of understanding he has, not necessarily for the
      > level of understanding I have.
      >
      > Allen Lints

      Allen, you should know by now that there is not much point in
      trying to have a conversation with Matt. If you would answer my
      quiz you could answer with the level of understanding that you
      actually do have, instead of the level that you think Matt may
      have. If my questions are the triviality say they are you should
      be able to answer them without much effort. What's the matter?
      Are your claimed degrees real or not? If so, prove it by
      answering the quiz. Let's see your stuff.

      Dave Bowman
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 268 of 268 , Nov 8, 2011
        On 31/01/2010 5:51 AM, Whatever wrote:
        >> I understand. Really, I do. The demons worshipped in these cults are
        >> > not really able to engender real faith. So it has to be faked somehow.
        >> > At least that's what the whole charade looks like from my standpoint.
        >> >

        > Allen:
        > You know Dave, it might help people to believe that you are not a complete raving lunatic, if could you find a conspiracy run by a person who died in this century.
        >
        > As for jailing people for your conspiracy to "violate their neighbors constitutional rights.", simply by speaking their opinion, why don't you try that out in Canada for awhile? We American will wait and see how it works out for you first.

        Henry Morris died in 2006. A lot of his co-conspirators are still
        alive. And if you perjure yourself the way I have seen in some of the
        US courts, you will very likely earn a paid vacation in one of Her
        Majesty's barred hotels. We do not like people who thumb their noses at
        the justice system in this country, no matter how ideologically
        "correct" they are. Our judges do not have to stand for election and
        our political appointments (at least traditionally) have been less
        political than yours.

        Apparently YOU believe that such behaviour is a service to some "god."
        I honestly think that "god" is a false one. And abusing the political
        process by suborning unconstitutional legislation is NOT just "voicing
        their opinion." It is an active (andn seditious) conspiracy! If the
        same rhetoric were used to justify a communist takeover, you would be
        breaking out the ammunition!

        --
        Dave Oldridge
        Skype: daveoldridge