Re: [creation_evolution_debate] What a creationist "believes"....Re: Junk RNA

  • Laurie Appleton
    Message 1 of 427 , Nov 1, 2009

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 4:35 PM
      Subject: Re: [creation_evolution_debate] What a creationist "believes"....Re: Junk RNA

      "FR?Dave:  The creationists 'routed' their opponents by lying about areas of
      science outside their specialties. The creationists know that it is
      possible to lie far faster than it is possible to refute.

      LA> That is dispicable nonsense, since the debates had formal agenda and an agreed subject, plus a Chairman and properly timed for each speaker and all those nornmal things and most times a question time.

       LA> You should be ashamed of yourself!

      .

    • Calvin Snow
      Message 427 of 427 , Dec 7, 2009
        Vitally wrote:

        > Some of the DNA is , in case the organism is in a different gravity zone
        > it will be larger ( the organism ) or smaller, or it will adapt to the
        > rules and moulds or parameters of the dna.

        BAKKE
        "Different gravity zone"? Oh, brother.....

        > The DNA has the ability to be an antennae to the wisdom of the cosmic
        > ether/knowledge of the universe.

        C. Snow - Cool. I remember when I smoked my first joint.

        BAKKE
        Too bad the cosmic ether doesn't seem to help those who believe in it.

        > The birds brain may be small but it has the ability as a whole including
        > the body and it's dna to capture the worlds magnetic field and knowledge
        > to migrate , have instinct, to raise offspring, intelligence to know
        > where it is , how to hunt , where to go. All this knowledge is stored in
        > the etheric, not in the neurons of the brain. The brain is a
        > transmitter/ receiver that communicates with the cosmic etheric universe
        > where the whole knowledge/wisdom exists. This applies to all organisms,
        > including the amoeba or protozoa.

        BAKKE
        So, do these critters have broadband access to the cosmic ether?

        > Vitally
        > (The Interventionist)

        BAKKE
        Vitally (The Hilarious)

        --

        Mark L. Bakke
        US Army (Ret.) / Professional Bowlers Association

        http://360.yahoo com/mlbakke1
        http://www.bakkster .com