Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Religion Kills

Expand Messages
  • alints_2000
    ... Allen: But you see Dave that really isn t a problem for me with you. If you don t understand a sentence I have written, you simply say I don t understand
    Message 1 of 205 , Sep 1, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Oldridge" <doldridg@...> wrote:
      >
      > On 30 Aug 2009 at 4:03, alints_2000 wrote:
      >
      > > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "swimmingkangaroo"
      > > <debatebill@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "alints_2000"
      > > <alints_2000@> wrote:
      > > > >
      > > >
      > > > > > > Allen:
      > > > > > > It is a yahoo group. It called Attack_Allen_Lints_Here. I
      > > have no problem with someone challenging my argument here. I have an
      > > issue with a person like yourself attacking me personally here. This
      > > is the group for that. So whenever you call me an idiot here, you
      > > are continuing to violate the rules of this group, go to my group
      > > and join and you call me any name you want. At least that way I can
      > > show the difference between a personal attack on me rather an attack
      > > on my argument. Something you don't seem to able to understand.
      > > > > > >
      > > > > > > Allen Lints
      > > > > > >
      > > > > >
      > > > > > Dindy: If you don't want people to attack you personally, then
      > > don't attack them first. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of
      > > the kitchen.
      > > > > >
      > > > > Allen:
      > > > > Again I will explain to you that I do not play the school yard
      > > game of "who got who last" or the game of "who start this". If you
      > > attack me with ad hominem that your argument is a logical fallacy. A
      > > fallacy that you appatently don't understand is an incorrect use of
      > > logic. If stand you leave the kitchen and go to a group that allows
      > > personal attacks.
      > > > >
      > > >
      > > > Dindy: Trying to parse Allen's statement....
      > > >
      > > > Nope, can't do it.
      > > >
      > > > Try posting in English Allen, honey.
      > > >
      > > Allen:
      > > Just try reading what I post don't try parsing. Don't do things you
      > > have no talent for.
      > >
      > > I will point out for the upteemth time this your opinion of my
      > > writing or reading ability is not the subject of this thread nor
      > > even it is a subject of this forum.
      > >
      > > If talk about which seems to be really important to you, since keep
      > > doing go to Attack_Allen_Lints_Here
      > Dave:
      > Unfortunately, at least SOME of what you write is to incoherent to
      > understand. The sentence above, for example, is not really coherent
      > English. If English is your second language, I can understand your
      > difficulty. It's like me trying to write something coherent in
      > German.
      >
      > For example the construct "this your opinion" above looks like you
      > meant to write "this. Your opinion." The sentence break really helps
      > comprehension. And that's one reason there are so many alternate
      > interpretations of scripture. The most ancient copies we have lack
      > all punctuation, even spacing between words.
      >
      > --
      Allen:
      But you see Dave that really isn't a problem for me with you. If you don't understand a sentence I have written, you simply say I don't understand your sentence.

      You don't attack the schools I have attended, doubt my degrees or keep repeating the same question anout what my first language is over and over again. Dindy has ask me that question at least nine times. I have answer her with full paragraphs, single sentence and even singl word answer. I am past the point where this is a question it has become her harrassing me.

      As for my writing being incomprehdible to Issac and Dindy, well certainly reply enough to me. It is only when I say something they don't like does this communciation breakdown happen.

      But that's between me and them Dave. So I do hope your Basic project is goiug well.

      Allen Lints
    • HumanCarol
      Robert Borden wrote:
      Message 205 of 205 , Sep 8, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        <<Spooge snipped>>

        Robert Borden <Robert.E.Borden@...> wrote:
        <<Idiot or not, can you folks please snip you're posts.>>

        I applaud your bringing up the subject. It's important.

        <<20 responses in is virtually impossible to read, forget following what's actually being said. Especially since all of it seems somewhat superfluous since all the in-fighting seems to at the bottom anyway.>>

        Snipping spooge is not only the considerate thing to do, it is very easy.
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.