Re: [creation_evolution_debate] What Season?

  • iamremotelymorty
    Message 1 of 54 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Ho All,

      > > What season (winter, spring etc) was it in and around the Garden of
      > Eden
      > > when God created life?
      >

      > BAKKE
      > It was baseball season, of course!

      But cricket begat baseball, so it can't have been :-( And if the weather was
      shrouded in a firmament of water, then it wouldn't have been real good for
      cricket either (despuite what the English say). But I suspect God knew this
      and so waited until man had to cultivate the ground, thus making the
      neccesary lawn.

      Rock On
      Christopher

      i am remotely morty
    • Todd
      Message 54 of 54 , Jul 5, 2004
        --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Appleton"
        <lappleto@o...> wrote:
        > Hi Todd,

        Carl
        > Sagan as your AUTHORITY

        The late Dr. Sagan is not one of my "authorities" Laurie.

        to argue

        I am not arguing anything Laurie.

        that "in science there are
        > NO "authorities"! Boy are YOU one real confused hombre!

        I'm confused!?!? I'm not the idiot that bought a CD of stupid quotes
        to trash out on this list. Go figure Laurie.

        -Todd (aka Legion05)

        P.S. you might consider reading some of Dr. Sagans works Laurie. You
        might learn something or two.