Re: Declaration On the Basis of the Common Religion

  • pumpatua@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2001
      The follwing is unmitigated bulloney. That is what these so
      called "prophets "would like you to believe. Problem is that each one
      shows his almost complete misunderstanding of the previous
      revelations - especcially Judaism, the Grand daddy of them all..

      Case in point1: Mohammad copying the Bible assigns Ishmael to be the
      almost sacraficial victim of Abraham. This guy can't even copy the
      Bible correctly!

      Case in point2: Bahaulah claims that he is the Lord of Hosts. Does
      not understand that only GOD can fill them shoes, again showing his
      complete lack of understanding of Jewish Religion