Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: Any excuse to accuse someone of lying...

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 128 , Aug 1, 2003
      On 1 Aug 2003 at 4:02, TBD wrote:

      > Hmmm... Old Testament. No I don't, but I do understand the
      > pointlessness of asking a question like that. Here is some New
      > Testament for you. A sin is a sin, and all unrepented sin
      > separates the sinner from God. Until you repent of your lie (and
      > I'm sure you've done it more than just the blatant one I called
      > you on), you have a problem that is just as great as the problem
      > of the person who does all of the above...

      I'm sure you'll be able to see again as soon as you get the
      timber out of your eye.
    • Philip Nicholls
      Message 128 of 128 , Aug 16, 2003
        In a blinding flash of insight Dave Oldridge
        <doldridg@...> wrote:

        >On 16 Aug 2003 at 12:46, L.K. Appleton wrote:
        >

        >> Thereis a multitude of clear quotes by evolutionist
        >> authorities whichprovide continual and constant reminders that
        >> evolution is more and more being questioned by more and more
        >> evolutionists.This constantly confirms the validity of the
        >> consistent and traditional Creation science position.
        >
        >What Laurie is actually talking about is:
        >There is a multitude of misquotes by creationist "authorities"
        >supposedly citing scientists which provide continual and constant
        >reminders that creationism is nothing more than a political scam
        >waged by con men and power-hungry theocrats who value power and
        >money far more than they value truth. This constantly confirms
        >the perfidy of the consistent and traditional "creation science"
        >apologetic which is false in name and false in deed.

        Oh, THAT'S what he means.
        Thank you, things are much clearer now.

        Science has proof without any certainty. Creationists have certainty without any proof.
        --Ashley Montague