Re: Let's try something different...

  • Randy Raymond
    Message 1 of 200 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Lints"
      <alints_2000@...> wrote:

      > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Raymond"
      > <randytoad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Lints"
      > > <alints_2000@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Lints"

      > creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "alphaori2002"

      > > Raymond"

      > > Lints"
      > > > > > > >

      > >*******************************************************************

      > > more
      > > > scientist
      > have
      > > > dropped

      > what is

      > > feature
      > once
      > > > don't

      > numerous

      > wish to
      > plainly.
      > In an
      > > had
      > members

      > saying
      > that
      > of
      > > scientist
      > > as "that's
      > > with
      > you
      > > > are
      > memory

      > condescending. It
      > surface.
      > speech)
      > not
      > > > mock

      > >********************************************************************
      > > > *

      > reformed
      > condescension
      > > and
      > quit

      > > > Allen :
      > > > Randy, Paul, and Matt have raised disingenuousness to new
      > heights
      > > of
      > > > incredulity. Let me give you an example and it is an hyperbole
      > > > because nothing in the real world could describe your position.
      > > > Person A goes to a supermarket and sees Person B dropping grapes
      > on
      > > > the floor. Person A disapproves of this practices. Well Person A
      > > has
      > > > many options, Option 1) He can simply go to Person B and
      > say. "Hey
      > > > you are dropping grapes on the floor and it is unsafe,
      > unhygienic,
      > > > and well rude."
      > > > Person B may well response with, " Sorry I didn't realize I was
      > > > dropping grapes and I agree with you about the likely outcomes."
      > > > Person B then could clean up the grapes or at least called the
      > > > grocer for a "Clean up on aisle 6."
      > > >
      > > > Option 2) If Person A doesn't mention the problem to Person B
      > and
      > > > instead starts dropping bananas on the floor, then Person A has
      > > lost
> [...]

      Randy:

      You were not misquoted Allen. You were shown the posts. Any normal
      person would see them as they were, condescending and insulting. You
      have, among other things impugned my education (see post #126480).
      Allen, let me tell you, where I come from this sort of thing is
      considered a personal insult. Read that post and come back here and
      tell me how polite and considerate you are.

      Wait, since I have it right here, I'll save you the trouble of looking
      up the post.

      "Allen:
      Well Raymond you have proven my point, obviously the American
      schools systems haven't provided you wish even a reasonable
      approximate of a education. You should contact a lawyer and school
      the school district which educated you and get a full refund of all
      the tax dollars your parent spent on this.

      Regards,
      Allen Lints"

      Now let's talk about using rudeness for wit Allen!
    • helenwoods2003
      Message 200 of 200 , Feb 3, 2007

        Would you guys mind doing some snipping? I scroll and scroll and
        scroll and, by the time I get to the new post, I pass it and have to
        scroll back up to it. Cut, please, cut.

        Thanks,

        Helen