Re: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: God meets God

  • eduard at home
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 31, 2006
      eduard ---
      Yes, I don't object to the idea that the laws were created by God ...
      in the absence of any other explanation. But then, we get back to my
      previous point. If God created the laws that underlie the natural
      processes, then why wouldn't he use evolution?? The alternative is
      that he literally makes Adam from a pile of dirt and Eve from a spare
      rib.

      Now such an act of making Adam and Eve is not a natural process. Why
      wouldn't God use a natural process, if he is the one who created the
      physical laws behind this process??

      Gabor:
      We do not know the full set of "natural" laws. God surely created them
      by the addition that He can any time overrule their function. Typical
      cases for those the events what are called "miracles". Yet even those
      miracles are ruled over by the divine order, as well as He rules over
      time space and any "dimensions"

      Of course the Creator uses the "natural processes" He created, as long
      as He wants it. When He decides to act differently He does it. As it
      is revealed in His messages.

      eduard ---
      You are all over the place in trying to not answer the question.
      Regardless of whether we* know the full set of "natural" laws, why
      would God overrule them in creating man?? He went to all that trouble
      to create natural laws, why not use them??
    • eduard at home
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 2, 2007
        eduard ---
        I did not ask whether the Creator had a problem with establishing his
        laws. I asked why he would not use them to create man?? As usual, you
        refuse to answer a question directly. That certainly says a lot about
        Gabor.How about trying to answer the question.
        Your turn ...

        Gabor:
        He always uses His laws. Yes God used His laws creating man and
        creating all things. Think more Eduard.
        At least be mor thorough. It will help.

        eduard ---
        Thus, one could say that he used the laws related to evolution to
        bring man into the world.