Re: The God Delusion

  • Roger Stanyard
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 1, 2006
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie Appleton"
      <lappleto@...> wrote:

> [...]
      ignorance of the fundamentalist evolutionists is still bothering them
      after that decade of debates where various evolutionists have
      admitted in one way or another that the Creation scientists
      regularly "routed" them!

      But Laurie, Professor Dawkin's book is an international best seller.
      Is you CD of potty regurgiquotes an international best seller?
    • Laurie Appleton
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 1, 2006

        Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 7:22 PM
        Subject: [creation_evolution_debate] Re: The God Delusion

        > LA> It is understandable that the "antics, arrogance and
        ignorance of the fundamentalist evolutionists is still bothering them
        after that decade of debates where various evolutionists have
        admitted in one way or another that the Creation scientists
        regularly "routed" them!

        RS:  But Laurie, Professor Dawkin's book is an international best seller.
        Is you CD of potty regurgiquotes an international best seller?

        LA> So you do your science by counting heads and you follow the crowd as it were, as the proof of your "monkey" ancestry!  Did you learn that in your "science" classes then?  Is that the way it is taught these days?

        Laurie.
        "But I think it's indisputable that there has never been a time in history when the hard evidence of science was more confirmatory of belief in God than today." (William Lane Craig, PHD,THD, in: The Case for a Creator, Lee Strobel, 2004, p.123)
        ..

        .

      • Roger Stanyard
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2006
          <lappleto@...> wrote:

> [...]
          Well I didn't learn it from your potty regurgiquotes CD.