Re: It is fun.....enjoy evolution proof.

  • got_that_drank06
    Message 1 of 386 , Oct 31, 2006
      --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, eduard at home
      <yeoman@...> wrote:

      > > > eduard ---
      > > > And now you are doing what every other Creationist on this
      > list seems to be into ... making accusations with nothing
      substantive
      > to support them. It's most unfortunate, since I had the feeling
      that
      > > you were somehow different. Your accusation that the theory of
      > > evolution is based on nothing but lies, shows that you do not
      have
      > a clue of what the theory is about. It also shows that you are
      > incapable of
      > > > proper debate.
      > > >
      > > xdrohyx ---
      > > So, you're stating that it's ok for textbooks to continue to use
      > > Haekel's Embryonic Evolution chart, drawings he CREATED, as
      evidence
      > > for evolution? Are you going to tell me that if a piece of
      evidence
      > > that was created, not observed is used as evidence, that's not a
      > > lie? Come on, you're smarter than this.
      > >
      > > eduard ---
      > > No ... I did not say that. In any case evolution is not
      > dependent upon Haekel's chart.
      > >
      > > When are you going to explain how the local group of galaxies
      > and their distances and the 100,000 light year diameter of the
      > MilkyWay
      > > Galaxy show that the universe is only 6000 years old.
      > >
      > got ---
      > You asked when Evolutionists lie, I gave you a specific example.
      Are
      > you trying to get yourself out of having to admit Haekel was a
      dirty,
      > fraudulent, lying toad?
      >
      > eduard ---
      > I did not ask your examples. I asked when you were going to
      get
      > around to answering my galaxy distance question. You seem to be
      > ignoring it.

      I've already answered that question, we don't have a good theory for
      it, not that it means there isn't one. Your theory for it sucks, so
      why do you keep hounding me about something you have NO evidence for?
    • swimmingkangaroo
      Message 386 of 386 , Jan 25, 2007
        --- In creation_evolution_debate@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Raymond"
        <randytoad@...> wrote:

> [...]
        The

        > > > BAKKE
        > > > Do the Pointer Sisters qualify? I don't believe any of them
        played
        > > > instruments. They were all just singers, weren't they?
        > > >
        > > > If the Pointer Sisters qualify, shouldn't Heart also qualify?
        > > >
        > > I wondered about both, however, the term Girl Group is used to
        refer
        > > to music groups made up of all females, whether they played their
        > > instruments or not. The Pointer sisters are considered a girl
        group
        > > by most lexicons, just as the Ronettes and the Supremes are
        > > cinsidered a girl group.
        > >
        > > And I thought about Heart, however, they came from the late 70's
        > > rather than the 80's so weren't quite from the same era as the
        others.
        > > Dindy

        > Randy:
        >
        > Oh great! I just get "Who put the bomp..." out of my head and now
        I got:

        > My boyfriend's back and there's goin' to be trouuubble!
        > Hey la, Hey la, my boyfriend's back!
        >
        > My lawyer tells me we can ask for double damages for early 60's girl
        > group songs.

        Oooh. My hippo is really scared.
        Dindy