to Creating WebQuests!
Thank you all so much
for six weeks of sharing theoretical and practical knowledge and for working so hard
to build a WebQuest for your curriculum! The course has now ended; however,
you are welcome to continue to access the materials that are available both
for creating a WebQuest and for sharing this tool with colleagues. The Weekly
syllabus and checklists of tasks can also be accessed in the files area of this
been an amazing group of participants, and I would like to thank you for your
hard work and willingness to share your knowledge and experience. It has been
a privledge and honor to moderate this session and I thank you so much for choosing
to participate in Creating WebQuests!
thanks to the EVO coordination team for their insight, knowledge and guidance,
as well as to JoAnn Miller for co-moderating.
- Distance Learning
- Oct 17, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.