Continued Prayer for Worldwide Outreach Events (Please forward)

  • thelordguidesministries
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      Continued Prayer for Worldwide Outreach Events

      Dearest Holy Father, LORD of the heaven and the earth and the sea,
      and everything in them,

      We love You, thank You and praise You ! My ears had heard of You
      but now my eyes have seen You.[Job 42:5]

      GOD willing, Your servants pray for the worldwide outreach events on
      behalf of all Your people.

      You shine forth, and rise up; You Yourself move the worldwide
      outreach events in the last days for Your Name's sake and Your
      Glory! How great are Your works, O LORD our GOD, how profound Your
      thoughts!

      All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to You alone. It
      is You Who the Word became flesh and made Your dwelling among us;
      Who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. You are One and
      Only, True and Living GOD, our Holy Father, the Savior JESUS CHRIST,
      Who is GOD over all, forever praised!

      Through HIM all things were made; without HIM nothing was made that
      has been made. In HIM was life, and that life was the light of men.
      [Jn 1:3,4]

      You are summoning Your people on earth; You are pouring out Your
      Holy Spirit with a loud great call that the Gospel of the Kingdom
      will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations
      through the worldwide outreach events in the last days, and then the
      end will come.

      Heaven and earth will pass away, but Your Words will never pass
      away. Your years will never end; Your dwelling will be with Your
      people and Your people will live in Your presence.

      Holy Father, may Your Kingdome come and Your will be done; may all
      Your people wake up; know that the time is near.

      Let all Your people come before You with thanksgiving and extol You
      with all our praise and worship. You are robed in Majesty and are
      armed with Strength; our Living GOD on high is Almighty; You are
      coming, You come to judge the world in righteousness and the people
      in Your truth; all the earth will tremble before You.

      The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and
      that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil
      all the time.[Ge 6:5] - not a famine of food or a thirst for water,
      but a famine of hearing the Words of the LORD. [Am 8:11]

      Today, computer language has already become the human common
      language. Today's high tech communication network has already
      rebuilt a new tower of Babel ! Many are already going here and there
      to increase knowledge. (Reading Daniel 12:4)

      For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine.
      Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a
      great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to
      hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside
      to myths. [2Ti 4:3]

      Now, the worldwide outreach events are taking place by the Divine
      guidance, GOD is about to restore all things in the Church through
      Your power.

      This is what the LORD Almighty says: I will raise up for Myself a
      faithful priest, who will do according to what is in My heart and
      mind. [1Sa 2: 35]

      " Who through faith are shielded by GOD's power until the coming of
      the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time." [1Pe
      1: 5]

      " Once more a remnant of the house of Judah will take root below and
      bear fruit above. For out of Jerusalem will come a remnant, and out
      of Mount Zion a band of survivors. The zeal of the LORD Almighty
      will accomplish this. ... I will defend this city and save it, for
      My sake and for the sake of David My servant! [Isa 37:31,32,35]

      Remember that in the past ," Then the angel of the LORD went out and
      put to death a hundred and eighty-five thousand men in the Assyrian
      camp. When the people got up the next morning - there were all the
      dead bodies!" [Isa 37:36]

      Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing His plan to
      His servants the prophesy. ... The Sovereign LORD has spoken - who
      can but prophesy? [Am 3:7,8]

      Wake up, Wake up, all Your people! Our GOD is coming! You come to
      fulfill Your plan! When we see all these things are taking place, we
      should understand that You are coming just as You have said, right
      at the door!

      You love Your people with an everlasting love and You are drawing us
      to come near You with Your Holy Spirit. You are guiding us the way
      we should go and teaching us what we should do.

      Holy Father, may Your people love You and obey You and listen to You
      with all our hearts in our great reverence and the fear of GOD. You
      have called Your people time after time. You have chosen Your
      servants who would build up the wall and stand before You in the gap
      on behalf of Your people. You have made Your servants the watchmen
      for Your Church. You have entrusted Your servants to be the
      shepherds for Your flock and commanded Your servants to extend one's
      outreach in preaching and building Your Kingdom with the faithful
      love and effective intercession and total submission of Your
      servants.

      You have commanded all of Your servants to go and to make disciples
      of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the
      Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything the
      LORD JESUS CHRIST our GOD , the Father, has commanded us! Let all
      peoples on earth know: " Repent, for the Kingdom of heaven is
      near. " [Mt 4: 17]

      This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My house will be called a
      house of prayer for all nations! You have called Your people again
      and again, but many pay no attention to Your call. Those who lack
      understanding, turning to their own way, each seeks his own gain and
      loss. Should our GOD not judge for this?

      Forgive us, Holy Father, for we have disobeyed Your commands and
      Your calling, we are poor in our spirit, we are spiritually
      stagnated, and do not know the way of the LORD.

      Renew us, our GOD, You have spoken to us again and again, and You
      are moving and launching the worldwide outreach events over the
      earth until You fully accomplish it.

      Guide us according to Your will, break the spiritual resistance and
      strongholds; may all of Your people obey and submit ourselves to
      GOD, and resist the devil.

      Sovereign LORD, great are Your purposes and mighty are Your deeds.
      In days to come, Your people will understand more the purposes of
      Your heart.

      " To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the Words
      of the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Ruler of GOD's
      creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I
      wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm -
      - neither hot nor cold -- I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
      You say, ' I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a
      thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor,
      blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the
      fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can
      cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you
      can see.

      Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and
      repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My
      Voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he
      with Me.

      To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My
      throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His
      throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the
      churches." [Rev 3:14 -22]

      " This is what the LORD Almighty says: ' If you will walk in My ways
      and keep My requirements, then you will govern My house and have
      charge of My courts, and I will give you a place among these
      standing here.'"[Zec 3:6,7]

      Proclaim this among the Churches and Ministries of the LORD: Be self-
      controlled and alert. [1Pe 5: 8] Declare a holy fast; call a sacred
      assembly. [Joel 1:14]

      He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with
      Me scatters. [Mt12:30]

      Those who honor Me I will honor, but those who despise Me will be
      disdained. [1Sa 2: 30]

      Be on your guard; stand firm in the Faith; be men of courage; be
      strong. Do everything in love.[1Co 16:13]

      He will not forget your work and the love you have shown Him as you
      have helped His people and continue to help them. [Heb 6:10]

      Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own
      understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make
      your paths straight. [Pr 3: 5,6]

      You are not here by chance, but by GOD's choosing; GOD has formed
      you and made you the person you are; GOD compares you to no one
      else, you are one of a kind and lack nothing that GOD's Grace can
      not give you; GOD has allowed you to be here at this time in history
      to fulfill His special purpose for this generation; GOD has allowed
      you to live and feel the anticipation of tomorrow; may all your
      special days and each tomorrow open your eyes to higher heights, and
      deeper depths, in the LORD! [Citing]

      Holy Father, " We are unworthy servants; we have only done our
      duty." [Lk 17:10]

      Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the
      vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food,
      though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
      yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in GOD my Savior.
      The Sovereign LORD is my Strength; He makes my feet like the feet of
      a deer, He enables me to go on the heights. [Hab 3:17-19]

      This is what the LORD Almighty says:" Behold, I am coming soon !
      Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book."
      [Rev 22:7]

      So, as the Holy Spirit says: " Today, if you hear His Voice, do not
      harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of
      testing in the desert, where your fathers tested and tried Me and
      for forty years saw what I did.That is why I was angry with that
      generation, and I said,' Their hearts are always going astray, and
      they have not known My ways.' So I declared on oath in My anger,'
      They shall never enter My rest.'"

      See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving
      heart that turns away from the Living GOD. But encourage one another
      daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be
      hardened by sin's deceitfulness. We have come to share in Christ if
      we hold firmly till the end the confidence we had at first. As has
      just been said:

      " Today, if you hear His Voice, do not harden your hearts as you did
      in the rebellion. " [Heb 3:7-15]

      " As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the
      Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and
      drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah
      entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until
      the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the
      coming of the Son of Man." [Mt 24:37]

      The day of the LORD is coming soon ! " Do not conform any longer to
      the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of
      your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what GOD's will
      is -- His good, pleasing and perfect will." [Ro 12: 2]

      Dearest Holy Father, we pray that all Your people will commit all
      things to You in prayers, trust in You all the time, stand firm in
      the Faith, do according to what is in Your heart and mind.

      Let the LORD's peace rule over our hearts and testify in our hearts.
      Let not us give the devil a foothold. And, let not us grieve the
      Holy Spirit of GOD, with whom we were sealed for the day of
      redemption.

      Then the land will yield its harvest, and GOD, our GOD, will bless
      us. GOD will bless us, and all the ends of the earth will fear You.
      (Ps 67:6,7)

      May GOD's will be done for Your Name's sake and Your Glory and Your
      Kingdom.

      In the Name of the LORD GOD, our Savior JESUS CHRIST, Amen.

      TheLORDguides_Ministry
      Worldwide Outreach Events
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheLORDguides_Ministry

      Salvation is found in no one else,
      for there is no other name under heaven
      given to men by which we must be saved. [Ac 4.12]

      They are to be mine. I am the LORD. [Nu 3:13]
      For this GOD is our GOD for ever and ever; He will be our guide even
      to the end. [Ps 48:14]

      P.S. Praise the LORD! All words were manifested and revealed by our
      LORD GOD Himself. All messages we sent came from our GOD Himself
      for all His people in the last days. Please do your best to forward
      as the LORD guides you.