Hello!!!

  • Clark Gable
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2004
      Hi! I'm new to this group and I have a pet crawfish
      that I caught at my parents house about a month ago.
      Any advice on how to keep a crawfish (crayfish) as a
      pet??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

      Janet

    • Robert Dorman
      Message 2 of 10 , May 4, 2004

        Hello

          They will eat regular fish flake food and theres not much to keeping them I give mine some bloodworms now and then and keep them around 78 degrees.  They will damage slower fish though

        Robert Dorman

        RoLin Enterprises

        Message 3 of 10 , May 5, 2004
          My babies are over 2 years old and absolutely LOVE
          LOVE LOVE kernal corn. 2 pieces a weeks and they're
          in heaven.

          wrote:
          > Hello
          > They will eat regular fish flake food and theres
          > not much to keeping
          > them I give mine some bloodworms now and then and
          > keep them around 78
          > degrees. They will damage slower fish though
          >
          > Robert Dorman
          > RoLin Enterprises

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129bhan1b/M=295196.4901138.6050264.3001176/D=gr

          oups/S=1705083663:HM/EXP=1083519770/A=1874383/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=118tuu

          <http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_companion/302_v1_pdt_lrec_

          <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6050264.3001176/D=group
          > s/S=:HM/A=1874383/rand=722199944>
          >
          > _____
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > email to:

          > the Yahoo! Terms of

        • Robert Dorman
          Message 4 of 10 , May 8, 2004

            Hello

                 Great To Hear I will try some I have just listed a bunch of mine on Ebay I have over 200 and another momma with eggs. You may check them out on ebay here if you would like to see how they go. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4301412167

            Thanks For the Info Have a great Weekend.

            Robert Dorman

            RoLin Enterprises