interest

  • Julie Delisle
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
      Hi there,

      I live in Vancouver, Canada and I am interested in farming crayfish. I
      was just curious as to whether anybody had any ideas as to what would be
      the most appropriate and adaptable breed to raise in the north-west
      region. I am finding it difficult to find information about crayfish in
      this area.

      Thanks,
      Julie Delisle
    • Lance Caspary
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2000
        I don't know that they lend themselves readily to culture but they are a
        relatively large and tasty species that is already established in your area.

        Pacifastacus

        http://bioag.byu.edu/mlbean/crayfish/astacidea/astacidae/pacifastacus/pacifa
        stacus.html