telling how to sex yabbies

  • michelle holly
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29, 2003
      thank you if you can help by sexing yabbies

      Yahoo! Mobile
    • Deakin, Bob
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2003
        the ones with the eggs under tail are female.

        no fee, just like to help.
        thank you if you can help by sexing yabbies

        Yahoo! Mobile

      • Stuart Sellen
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2003

        • keefgras@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2003
            If u didnt care  u wouldnt of wrote back !!! You  have to stop sleeping w/your crayfish cause your getting to into them, U wroye me 2 wks. of  p ages in less then 3 wks. & I didnt  answer u  EVEn  once., I think  MOST  PEOPLE WOULDVE GOT            the mess.After 40-50 unanswered mess.(email).                                   I only wanted 1 question  answered, not everything there is to know about crayfish !!! SO DAMN GIVE ME A BREAK. I DONT GIVE A CRAP or (S#*+) anymore about them !!! Oh yeah here some-thing u might not know &can pass along... when cooking, steam w/alittle piece of garlic clove &     some salt & pepper, thats how i cooked mine this last time & they were delisious !!!! get my point yet ! thanks for the first 1 or 2 mess. " but no      more  o.k " like i said i ate mine, just so i wouldnt get any more mess. from u or any 1 else about crayfish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your looking for money from me i think u know my answer   $by now as long as u got a brain in your head !!!
          • Louise Douville
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2003
              You need to cut back on the butter when you're eating your little friends....obviously the butter is hardening your brain....go to your room now and stay there until you can come out and say something nice......

              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2003
                first of ALL U NEED TO GO TO YOUR ROOM & FIND THE WORD "BUTTER" IN MY MESS. TO U, & "READ THE MESS. AGAIN & YOU WILL SEE I DID TRY TO BE "NICE" IN THE FIRST FEW WEEKS , BUT AFTER A MONTH OF TALKING ABOUT "CRAYFISH", U DIDNT SEEM TO GET IT, MY WHOLE LIFE ISNT ABOUT CRAYFISH & IF U REALLY REREAD MY MESS. YOU LL SEE I DID TRY &BE SOME WHAT NICE. BUT U KEEP SENDING MESS. AFTER MESS.& NOW YOUR ACTING LIKE U DONT HAVE MUCH    OF A LIFE EXCEPT FISH ! ANYWAY WE NEVER PUT BUTTER ON THE CRAYFISH OR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER... CAUSE WE WOULD NEVER EAT THEM   W/OR W/OUT GARLIC, SALT, PEPPER OR IN " YOUR WORDS  BUTTER"  (IN WHICH WE NEVER SAID BUTTER)  SO IVE HAD ENOUGH OF TRYING TO BE NICE TO U, SO GO TO HELL & PLEASE STOP SENDING MESS. TO ME!!!!  AND PROVE U HAVE A BRAIN & UNDERSTAND THIS MESS.    OTHERWISE IM GOING TO HAVE TO REPORT U! CAUSE   W/ALL YOUR MESS. I CANT GET ANY FROM ANYONE    ELSE AS YOUR SENDING PAGES FULL ALL DAY EVERYDAY