crays 4 sale

  • derick jones
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2003

      i'm a english resident looking for crayfish for sale ,all i can find by me is australian blue (unspecified species) and would like to start collecting .

      i have in the past had signal crays but they are now iligal to buy in england, and would like to breed our native crays but so are they , if any one can offer help in places around the wolverhampton area that sell crays or if you have native crays in a tank or pond send a note to      iliad333@... i would be in your dept

                                                                                  derick

      Protect your PC from e-mail viruses. Get MSN 8 today.
    • JKKeas@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2003
        Beware, blue and red crays are not breedable. Unless you can overcome the
        virus that the red convey to the blue, who have no immunity, you will be in
        for a heartache. Check with the library for more info on virus. jea
      • Deakin, Bob
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2003
          The Reds are American aren't they

          Beware, blue and red crays are not breedable. Unless you can overcome the
          virus that the red convey to the blue, who have no immunity, you will be in
          for a heartache. Check with the library for more info on virus. jea

        • Stuart Sellen
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 12, 2003
            PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST.

            > ----------

          • anthony conrad
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 12, 2003

              You might want to check out www.crawdadadventures.com

               derick jones <iliad333@...> wrote:

              i'm a english resident looking for crayfish for sale ,all i can find by me is australian blue (unspecified species) and would like to start collecting .

              i have in the past had signal crays but they are now iligal to buy in england, and would like to breed our native crays but so are they , if any one can offer help in places around the wolverhampton area that sell crays or if you have native crays in a tank or pond send a note to      iliad333@... i would be in your dept

                                                                                          derick

              Protect your PC from e-mail viruses. Get MSN 8 today.

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • derick jones
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 25, 2003

                thanks 4 your help im starting another tank 4 red crays and a smaller tank 4 blacks , thanks to jason i have finally down loaded the j-peg and will have to get  a bigger tank 4 the spiney crays as they look smaller in the pics i have seen in the past hope the trouble you hare having with yours clears up

                                                                           derick

                Message your friends in real time - and for free. Get MSN Messenger today!