Farm Startup

  • SHAKEMASTER@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 1999
      Hello. I am located in north central Oklahoma. I am very interested in starting a crawdad farm.
      I would like to know if there are any farms in the states around Oklahoma that would allow me
      to come for a visit. I don't want to pour a lot of money into a farm that I have set up wrong.
      Yes I would much rather learn from others mistakes then from my own. If there is any body out there
      that can help please feel free to drop me a line.