It's been a while.

  • verger7
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001
      Hello out there crayfish lovers and hobbyists,
      I've been out of the loop for a while now and am looking to catch
      up on any of the latest news.
      As of now I have 17 crayfish all living happy and carefree together
      in one fishtank. I will soon add some red crabs to the mix.
      The current population includes the aforementioned crayfish, 27
      medium size apple snails, 20 ghost shrimps and 1 waterfall shrimp.
      Unfortunately I didn't have any luck with the waterfall shrimp, it
      seems that whenever one of them would shed the crays would converge
      like a pack of hungry hyenas and devour it while it was still
      defenseless. I started with 12 and have only one now.
      Anyway, hope everyone's crayfish are doing well. Goodbye for now.