i want to buy

  • adler_gray@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
      hello

      any body can help.. me i'am a starter....
      i'm... willing to buy.. coz this is a new thing in malaysia..
      me and my friend were intend to start farming this crayfish..

      the problem is how to ship this crayfish to my country.. for your
      info i'm living in malaysia ..please send me info

      regards
      nor
    • MBR08@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
        Nor,
        I don't know anything about crayfish, but if you are interested in fiddler
        crabs, I could help you out. Good luck obtaining crayfish!
        -Marnie
      • Kenneth Stevens
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2001
          Nor,

          I don't know what species of crayfish you wish to farm, but there is
          already one company raising Redclaw (cherax quadricarinatus) in Malaysia
          they have two locations one near Johor and one in the North. They have a
          very large operation.

          Ken Stevens
          woof@...

          At 16:47 1/8/01 -0000, you wrote:
          >hello
          >
          >any body can help.. me i'am a starter....
          >i'm... willing to buy.. coz this is a new thing in malaysia..
          >me and my friend were intend to start farming this crayfish..
          >
          >the problem is how to ship this crayfish to my country.. for your
          >info i'm living in malaysia ..please send me info
          >
          >regards
          >nor

        • met zer
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2001
            Yes I am interested in fiddler crabs. Would you please
            send some information about fiddler crabs?

            Dr. Muzaffer Harlioglu

            Su Urunleri Fak.

            23119, Elazig

            Turkey

            http://phonecard.yahoo.com/
          • MBR08@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2001
              Yay. I am very happy to hear that someone is interested in fiddler crabs.
              Well, I'm a high school student and currently involved in a research science
              class. I conducting a study this summer on Uca pugnax, the smallest salt
              marsh fiddler crabs indigenous to the eastern seaboard. Here's some
              interesting information:
              the male has one big claw-used to attract a mate and protect its borrow, the
              other claw, a much smaller one is used to eat, the female has two small claws
              (it can eat much faster)
              the fiddler crabs gets it name for the angle at which it holds it claw, also,
              if you use your imagination, the big claw looks like a fiddle and the small
              claw looks like the bow
              fiddler crabs construct their burrows in the intertial area and usually
              emerge from their burrows at low tide
              eating: fiddler crabs are filter feeders-they intake sand and while it is
              inside their body, they keep the algea and other microcsopic organisms, and
              removes the unuseful parts (sand) in pellets
              sometimes fiddler crabs are used for bait..
              I know some more information, but its probably boring. If you tell me what
              in particular you are interested in about fiddler crabs, I can hopefully help
              :)
              -Marnie