red claw crayfish for sale

  • JRIngels
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2001
      I have brooders for $20 each and 4 to 6 inch juvinels for $10 each. These come from Australia.
      Plusshipping

    • fmdiane@qwest.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2001
        --- In crayfish@y..., "JRIngels" <ingelscars@s...> wrote:
        > I have brooders for $20 each and 4 to 6 inch juvinels for $10 each.
        These come from Australia.
        > Plusshipping

        Where can you purchase these in the US?
        Can you ship to Colorado?
      • JRIngels
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2001
          I am in NW Missouri. I can ship to you no problem. You will need to fill a
          form out stating you have checked to make sure it is legal for you to have
          them in your State (most likely is). I will be shipping them at the end of
          the Month. Let me know how many you want as they are going fast. There is
          virtually none in the US that sells Brooders. I look forward to hearing
          from you.

          JR
          > > I have brooders for $20 each and 4 to 6 inch juvinels for $10 each.
          > These come from Australia.
          > > Plusshipping
          >
          > Where can you purchase these in the US?
          > Can you ship to Colorado?

        • Mike Brown
          Message 4 of 5 , May 10, 2001
            Hi All,
            If brooder Crayfish sell for $20.00 each I can send them to you for $10.00
            for 20 postage paid.
            Paul
            > I am in NW Missouri. I can ship to you no problem. You will need to fill
            > form out stating you have checked to make sure it is legal for you to have
            > them in your State (most likely is). I will be shipping them at the end
            of
            > the Month. Let me know how many you want as they are going fast. There
            is
            > virtually none in the US that sells Brooders. I look forward to hearing
            > from you.
            >
            > JR

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • JRIngels
            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2001
              Are the Red Claw Crayfish you have for $10 each in the US now? What size
              are they? 80grams or larger?