Raising crayfish

  • Mike Loudermilk
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2001
      Own campground bait/tackle shop in southern Indiana with stream running
      through it. Would like to learn about raising crayfish for mainly bait. Mike

      Send a cool gift with your E-Card
      http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
    • lkmorris2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2001
        Mike,
        Just curious, what part of Southern Indiana? I'm in New Albany and the
        reason that I am in this forum is because I have an overabundance of the
        creatures living in my lawn.

        If you can figure out a way of catching them, you can have all you want! LOL.

        LKMorris
      • Mike Loudermilk
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2001
          I live beyween Sullivan and Vincennes and our campground is near Turtle
          Creek Resevoir the Hoosiere Energy Lake. We are also approx. 3 mile from the
          wabash river. Thinking of it as a bait item. Mike Loudermilk