RE: [crayfish] If this E-group is not dead ...

  • Bryon Simmons
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2001
      Good day.

      Is there any information available about the individual species of crays
      that are native to Michigan, and also, some information about the life
      cycle, various color schemes throughout the year, and timing of these color
      schemes. Do the crays change color depending on water temperature, ambient
      environmental conditions, etc.

      Please advise.

      Thanks in advance
    • rdbud14@aol.com