--- ??? ---

  • Gerald Depaus
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2000
      Is this newsgroup dead ?
    • Hal Bruhns
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2000
        hope not but I haven't seen much activity lately either.......poor little
        creatures
      • Gerald
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2000
          Well, for what it is worth I'm starting my own E-group - to discuss
          freshwater invertebrates.

          Best regards,

          Gerald

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2000
            hi
            >Is this news group dead?
            I hope still alive
          • White Dragon
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2000
              I hope it's still alive too... sorry I haven't had any
              questions come to mind, my crayfish is still insane
              and thankfully still alive (although he does enjoy
              chomping on my plastic plants...)

              --- yoji <kiumbu@...> wrote:
              > hi
              > >Is this news group dead?
              > I hope still alive

              http://shopping.yahoo.com/
            • Liviu CECLAN
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 14, 2000
                Dear Sirs,
                Do you know the best technology to produce crayfish ? I'd like to do that in
                Romania, but in a modern way near a little river valley ? What do you think
                about the chance of that ?