New Addition

  • Maggie Large
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
      Hi,

      I recently bought a crayfish and added it to my established goldfish tank. I joined to get mor information the the proper care of the him and to learn mostly by lurking.

      Maggie
    • patkentay
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2009
        Welcome Maggie,
        You will learn alot of things about crayfish from this forum. Just ask any question and you will probably get 10 different answers and opinions lol. Right off the bat, the only thing I will tell you is that crayfish WILL eat fish that are in your tank as long as they are a little smaller than he is. If your gold fish are larger than he is then they should be pretty safe.

        --- In crayfish@yahoogroups.com, "Maggie Large" <maggiesmagicneedles1963@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I recently bought a crayfish and added it to my established goldfish tank. I joined to get mor information the the proper care of the him and to learn mostly by lurking.
        >
        > Maggie

      • randy mescaniuk
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2009
          Maggie Some crayfish (electric blue) are mostly vegetarian. If you have a carniverous one you will notice that they will be tring to catch even bigger fish by the fins being cut and chopped off. Randy

          To: crayfish@yahoogroups.com
          From: maggiesmagicneedles1963@...
          Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 03:58:21 +0000
          Subject: [crayfish] New Addition