Re: a little one needs help

  • Anca V
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
      I am sorry to have to send this email and rest assured it is not my intention to use it as spam. I used your help in the past with my little pet crayfish.
      I just now have a desperate situation with a little stray kitten that needs a home and i am trying to do all i can to make it happen. I have two strays of my own so i cannot take this little one. I also cannot take it to the Humane Society as i know it might not survive.
      She is 5 months old female tabby, gray with yellow stripes and golden eyes. She is friendly and uses the litter box.
      Please, please if you know somebody that wants this little one- i need your help.
      We live in Toronto, Canada.
      Thanks and sorry again for having to apeal this way to you.
      Anca

      n <johnson_d@...> wrote:
      Ebi redecorated the tank last night.

      Since Zargani has moved out of the cave at the back-right corner of the tank,
      she's decided to move in, so now it's "her corner".

      She moved the tube that Zaregani is not occupying into her corner, unhooked
      the java mosss from its rocks in the center of the tank and stuffed it her
      corner, and moved into the tube.

      This looks interesting.

      Cheers,

      David Johnson