ENLARGING THE GENE POOL

  • broelsystem
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007
      I have some electric blue crayfish and I want to kep the gene pool
      diverse: Does any one want to trade for genetic diversity? I just paid
      for 9 dwarf crayfish and I would like to do the same with them. I would
      like to get them outside this spring with my papershells that I raise
      for bait :( It won't be long and I will do need some fresh broodstock
      there too!