Re: Another bug

  • Toni Hyv�nen
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
      >From: "Linley Robert Henzell" <ua962003@...>
      >To: crawl-dev@onelist.com
      >Subject: [crawl-dev] Another bug
      >Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:22:43 GMT
      >
      >I just heard about this bug... Apparently, it is possible to
      >cast detect monsters to detect a creature sitting outside your
      >sight range, then hit it with missile attacks - and it doesn't
      >wake up! This isn't good, but it should be fairly easy to fix.
      >Add a bit to beam(), missile() and explosion() which wakes a
      >monster (by setting its behaviour and targets appropriately
      >when struck/engulfed). I actually thought I'd already done this,
      >and I'll check it out, but according to the report I got this
      >bug does exist.
      >

      >Linley
      ><< text3.html >>

      I noticed that bug a week ago.
    • Edward Schwank (MKS)
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 1999
        Heres a bug that someone presented at the Yahoo Crawl club; mummies cant
        read scrolls of remove curse. I wanted to make sure if it was a bug or a
        feature, since i havent played them that much.

        --
        Dominus vobiscum.
        Et cum spiritu tuo.

        ICQ# 27941899

        "He who does not believe in hell is in the greatest danger of landing
        there." -Edward Schwank
      • Kevin Christner
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2001
          Second time this has happened. You see here 12 !questionable item
          (c100,t0,p0,p(2)0,d0:q12)s.

          Square is empty like a shadow.
          . .

          Picking up item tells you what slot its in but then that slot
          dissapears, you can no longer access it.

          Next time you go up or down game crashes, you have to delete the
          level file from whatever level you are on to restart.

          Kevin
        • bluedragon@centrum.cz
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 22, 2001
            Yesterday I've found on level 7 about 20 "questionable" items all
            around the level. It didn't hapen to me for quite a long time.

            Michal