Work with us , get paid in dollars

  • jobangel2006
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 2, 2006
      Work with us , get paid in dollars

      We Require Programmers for our offshore clients
      proficient in vb,asp,sql,vb.net,asp.net,java,jsp,C#,php,mysql
      xml,com,dcom,c,c++,SAP

      We need programmers at various levels

      we also require SAP Consultants/Mainframe programmers,networking
      professionals to
      maintain our networks
      we also need web designers

      programmers can work from home
      we pay min $10 - max $35 per hour

      candidates have to download our virtual cubicle once they are
      approved.

      we recruit people on global level. salary will be paid via
      moneybookers.com

      at the end of every month

      apply direct

      http://www.websol.co.in

      click on "work with us" option

      (Webhosting,ecommerce,Staffing & outsourcing)
    • jobangel2006

                    Message 9 of 19 , Jul 9, 2006

                      http://www.webbizsol.com